Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Rob DemovskyESPN Staff Writer 

The Packers also have tendered Justin McCray, another exclusive rights free agent. He started eight games last season and has a real shot at the right guard job if Jahri Evans doesn't return.

• ..icon-espn-e-@2x.png
17h
demovsky_rob.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rob DemovskyESPN Staff Writer 

The Packers have tendered wide receiver Michael Clark, an exclusive rights free agent He was elevated to the roster late last season. The promising prospect will be back.

4 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

This thread just makes me realize how much our beat writers suck. They have about as many sources as we do. No news on interest or visits, just hey guys we tagged McCray, Brown and Clark. Thanks for reading the daily transaction wire guys, keep up the good work.

The one guy I do like to read and watch on occasion is Nagler. I love when he gets pissed at impatient fans. 

11 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

This thread just makes me realize how much our beat writers suck. They have about as many sources as we do. No news on interest or visits, just hey guys we tagged McCray, Brown and Clark. Thanks for reading the daily transaction wire guys, keep up the good work.

Silverstein & Demovsky very good, agreed otherwise