Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

29 minutes ago, Leader said:

Peter Bukowski -  Neither the Bears nor the Vikings scored more than 16 against the Packers this season in four tries.

I mean holding the Bears to under 16 when they only average 17 is just expected but holding the Vikings who average 26 points a game to 16 or less is a real feat. Its crazy how good this defense can be when they play good sound football for 4 quarters. 

28 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I mean holding the Bears to under 16 when they only average 17 is just expected but holding the Vikings who average 26 points a game to 16 or less is a real feat. Its crazy how good this defense can be when they play good sound football for 4 quarters. 

Time for them to carry us to the promised land and return Lombardi to it's rightful place!

I know this isnt going to make state news or anything but my aunt is currently going through her second bout with breast cancer with one young son at home.

They are having a benefit for her to assist with expenses and Blake Martinez personally signed a football and sent it for the benefit. I know he catches some flak around here but he is a great guy to have on the team. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I know this isnt going to make state news or anything but my aunt is currently going through her second bout with breast cancer with one young son at home.

They are having a benefit for her to assist with expenses and Blake Martinez personally signed a football and sent it for the benefit. I know he catches some flak around here but he is a great guy to have on the team. 

Prayers to your Aunt and her young son during this hard time. God be with them and bless them.

2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Thanks! Prognosis is good thank god but I just wanted to put a spotlight on something done that is not going to make any news stations. 

You did and sorry i should have also acknowledged that. So many players and regular people out there give their time and energy for others. It's a wonderful thing......giving always enjoys a great return. Merry Christmas Packer fans, God bless.