Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

FWIW, I had a few mocks that year with us landing Robinson, I never thought we would get him, but it was on the wishlist. 

Perhaps his former college roommate can entice Mr. Robinson to GB this offseason.

https://qconline.com/sports/professional/bears-a-rob-looks-to-stay-hot/article_3cca7f76-5b73-5324-be77-521bc62ef4f9.html

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

..........and Bakhtiari made it in his least impressive year since he was a rookie. Remember Jeff Saturday made it when he was with the Packers ?  Yeeesh !

It just isn't worth paying any attention to.

4th highest ranked pass blocking tackle in the league, per PFF.  And a known name/reputation.  And he can chug beers.

Ben Fennell -  Packers currently sitting at +14 turnover differential - 2nd best in the NFL.

Here are some of the best turnover differential finishes from the Packers since 1995:

2011... +24
2009...+24
2002... +17
2014... +14
1996... +15
2001... +12

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

now the questions begs, who do you pay? cant pay both market value. actually you cant pay either of them what they would garner at market value.  i really really love both of them too but its so hard to give RBs any kind of money, just go draft 2 more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gopackgo247 said:

now the questions begs, who do you pay? cant pay both market value. actually you cant pay either of them what they would garner at market value.  i really really love both of them too but its so hard to give RBs any kind of money, just go draft 2 more.

Who cares who you pay because Rodgers won’t throw to either of them, so their receiving grades don’t mean **** to us.

This **** pisses me off so damn bad.  For four weeks Rodgers threw to running backs and we were thriving on offense and then he just decided to ****ing stop again because Adams came back.  

In no world should any offense be worse with Davante Adams and here we are because of Aaron ****ing Rodgers.

Anybody wants something to cry about just look at Aaron’s numbers with and without Davante this year, then look at Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams in the receiving game with and without Adams this year.

But derrrrrr, Mike McCarthy doesn’t want Rodgers throwing to running backs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gopackgo247 said:

If you had to pick one, make it Jones. But yeah just draft another guy in the mid rounds if you want.