Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

Mike McCarthy Browns new head coach.  Please.  I want to see what might have happened if we traded Rodgers for three firsts and Myles Garrett.  

Lots of people pooping their pants nervous about McCarthy getting another coaching job.  If he does and he gets some good season out of some young QB, Rodgers gonna have some splaining to do.  

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Mike McCarthy Browns new head coach.  Please.  I want to see what might have happened if we traded Rodgers for three firsts and Myles Garrett.  

Lots of people pooping their pants nervous about McCarthy getting another coaching job.  If he does and he gets some good season out of some young QB, Rodgers gonna have some splaining to do.  

We agree on the trading of Rodgers! I was an advocate for that 2-3 years ago as well. That ship has sailed. I have no problem with McCarthy getting another gig and think he lands in Cleveland. 

Unfortunately for him, that place is so dysfunctional that many of the players are going to force their way out after this year. He's got another Favre on his hands in Mayfield and that clown hasn't even done anything yet.

Not sure whoever takes that gig, it ends well. 

I don't know what the best situation would be for McCarthy but Dallas has a lot of talent, but they also have Jerry Jones. Dak ain't it either. Washington? Who wants to deal with Daniel Snyder. No idea where other opening may fall but do believe McCarthy is going to be in the discussion. 

McCarthy and either NY team would be a good spot for him.  Both have the TE he wants, both have young quarterbacks, both have great young DL.  Jaguars have some promise for a head coach.  The Falcons are probably the hottest team for potential head coaches.  Matt Ryan isn’t elite, but he’s just under it.