Random Packer News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Who cares who you pay because Rodgers won’t throw to either of them, so their receiving grades don’t mean **** to us.

This **** pisses me off so damn bad.  For four weeks Rodgers threw to running backs and we were thriving on offense and then he just decided to ****ing stop again because Adams came back.  

In no world should any offense be worse with Davante Adams and here we are because of Aaron ****ing Rodgers.

Anybody wants something to cry about just look at Aaron’s numbers with and without Davante this year, then look at Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams in the receiving game with and without Adams this year.

But derrrrrr, Mike McCarthy doesn’t want Rodgers throwing to running backs.

He threw to the RBs too much and now they put a DB on them when we split them out. This is what you wanted now look what you've done, took away the only mismatch we had.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

He threw to the RBs too much and now they put a DB on them when we split them out. This is what you wanted now look what you've done, took away the only mismatch we had.

Both Jones and Williams are open for 5 yards every single time they run a route that Rodgers holds for eternity before throwing over Davante’s head.  Don’t tell me our backs aren’t open on drives we desperately need rhythm.  You can’t ignore it anymore.  You can’t say it doesn’t exist anymore.  

37 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Both Jones and Williams are open for 5 yards every single time they run a route that Rodgers holds for eternity before throwing over Davante’s head.  Don’t tell me our backs aren’t open on drives we desperately need rhythm.  You can’t ignore it anymore.  You can’t say it doesn’t exist anymore.  

Jones just had six catches vs Washington, they both had 4 versus NYG, Williams had 7 in SF. I think you're just being dramatic because they weren't part of the gameplan last week. I don't want more than 5-7 RB dumpoffs a game. 

4 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

I still wouldn't mind seeing Jones in some wheel routes. The dude can catch. Even if he stays around 5 - 7 attempts, they don't all need to be dump offs. Lets see a little more creativity at times. Might open up the game plan, and get the offense moving.

The Packers should be doing anything they can to get the ball in Jones's hands in space .. he's an underutilized game breaker.  I don't get the lack of use in the pass game .. not at all!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Packers should be doing anything they can to get the ball in Jones's hands in space .. he's an underutilized game breaker.  I don't get the lack of use in the pass game .. not at all!

Let's hope that there has been some thought to not overloading Jones with touches thus far.  Now that we are in the late December and playoff stretch, time to ride the studs in Adams and Jones.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Yikes, this church group he's following is pretty bad. The pastor makes the claim that none of the members ever seek medical assistance from a doctor or takes any prescription medication. He specifically says that no amount of insulin will help diabetics, and that depression, schizophrenia, and other disorders cannot be treated with medicine–only by spiritual means. There's also several indications of cult-like behavior (passages indicating that people trying to draw you away from the church are attempting to control you with witchcraft, or that people speaking ill of church elders are under the Devil's control)

Also just checked his youtube channel. Lots about Globalists and the New World Order, chemtrails, gun confiscation fearmongering, MGTOW advocacy, and Assad apologism. This very much Alex Jones stuff.

edit: the irony of this comment paired with my current avatar is not lost on me

Edited by Cakeshoppe

10 hours ago, Cakeshoppe said:

Also just checked his youtube channel. Lots about Globalists and the New World Order, chemtrails, gun confiscation fearmongering, MGTOW advocacy, and Assad apologism. This very much Alex Jones stuff.

edit: the irony of this comment paired with my current avatar is not lost on me

r638992_5_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=920&h=518&