Panthers @ Saints - Wildcard Round Gameday Thread - 4:40pm EST on Fox

Dome

12 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Can one Vikings fan come to this sub forum without bitching like a little girl (sarcastically, jokingly, tongue-in-cheek-edly) about 2009? Goodness I hope the Saints give the Vikings fans another decade of misery. 

yoooo-hoooo!

im not a little girl :/

anyways, was coming over hear to chat about the game in the 2017 season that is being played in 2018.. and actually was excited to get some of your fans input on the game

I don't feel welcome anymore.:(

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

yoooo-hoooo!

im not a little girl :/

anyways, was coming over hear to chat about the game in the 2017 season that is being played in 2018.. and actually was excited to get some of your fans input on the game

I don't feel welcome anymore.:(

Sorry...I overreacted...you’re cool...many are the opposite. 

On 1/7/2018 at 4:56 PM, NS922 said:

We had it. We weren't going to lose. You gotta believe. The last few minutes were flukey. We have the better team.

I have no doubts about us being the better team.  But the better team loses games all the time. And we were playing like we wanted that to happen.

Unrelated...i did love going for it on 4th and 2, don’t really understand him even having to defend that call. You convert and the game is over, you throw a pick and it’s almoat like punting.

3 hours ago, whodatworm23 said:

You claim your sarcastically quoted comment was you simply stating that your team was going to win... I say bull. If thats what you ment then thats all ypu had to say but you opted not to. It was a sarcastically quoted comment used as a reply to my comment about of the Vikings stadium. It was precieved as antagonizing and you were called out on it and like many before you, your now crawfishing.

I myself have been on this site since 2006 and have always been extremly fair. Sorry we see things differently.

Maybe its just me, but I don't feel like @vike daddy comment really went that far. Playful banter it feels like, if not intended to have a bit of an edge to it. But honestly I've seen a lot of our WhoDats go a lot further in other discussions. I know, this is a game with special meaning for both teams. There is no reason for any of us to get pushy with each other. Let's let Cam Jordan do the pushing Sunday, so we can enjoy a little well intended trash talk. Me and VD go back, though not that far...I think he chiseled in stone the first sign he brought to a game, he's a good dude. Let's all get along :D We'll be pouring out a Dixie for them soon enough B|

34 minutes ago, navysaintsfan said:

Maybe its just me, but I don't feel like @vike daddy comment really went that far. Playful banter it feels like, if not intended to have a bit of an edge to it. But honestly I've seen a lot of our WhoDats go a lot further in other discussions. I know, this is a game with special meaning for both teams. There is no reason for any of us to get pushy with each other. Let's let Cam Jordan do the pushing Sunday, so we can enjoy a little well intended trash talk. Me and VD go back, though not that far...I think he chiseled in stone the first sign he brought to a game, he's a good dude. Let's all get along :D We'll be pouring out a Dixie for them soon enough B|

Worm was overreacting. Sorry, that's what I think. Fanbases already have enough tension between them, don't need a mod overreacting to some simple trash talk. Trash talk is part of what makes it fun. @vike daddy is welcome here in my book.

12 hours ago, NS922 said:

They mentioned during the game that Reggie Bush was there, but they didn't mention that there was a whole bunch of other players there from the 2009 team. That was cool.

http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-center/photo-gallery/Wild-Card-Playoffs-Saints-vs-Panthers---Sideline-Guests/7c89c1ea-f955-45f4-8f6d-cf6b667add52

No Darren Sharper RIP

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

Waiting on our designated (by me of course) playoff GDT guy to do it. He disappeared after the playoff win, speculating a drunken stupor. ;) @domepatrol91

I think he said he wasn't going to do it because he didn't want to jinx the team.

I didn't think there was any superstitions in NOLA ;)

Archived