2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I'd listen to @Tyty give us his breakdown on the draft before either one of them.  Both of them are unbearable.  ESPN was better by default last year, and they're usually pretty bad.

Why you hatin

28 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I really like Mayock and Jeremiah so maybe I'm crazy.

I love Mayock. Seems like people have been turning on him the past few years but I find him as great as ever. NFLN > ESPN and it ain't even close.

44 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I really like Mayock and Jeremiah so maybe I'm crazy.

I mean, I prefer their breakdowns but NFLN was leaking like crazy last year.  "Don't be surprised if X goes here" when the ticker says the pick is in.

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

I actually dont watch much ESPN anymore. Not for any "known" reason outside perhaps I dont need TV input as much as years past.

Makes me sad thinking of the days where I would watch 3 straight episodes of the same SportsCenter, they're almost unbearable at this point

1 hour ago, gopackgo27 said:

Makes me sad thinking of the days where I would watch 3 straight episodes of the same SportsCenter, they're almost unbearable at this point

I remember when ESPN would be the default channel... I remember watching three straight episodes of Sportscenter just to catch the 12 second highlight of a game that I missed the first two times

4 hours ago, Lodestar said:

I love Mayock. Seems like people have been turning on him the past few years but I find him as great as ever. NFLN > ESPN and it ain't even close.

Once you’re on long enough people are going to find reasons to start hating. Daniel Jeremiah and Charles Davis are great too. After the combine I could do with out the Bucky Brooks/Lance Zierlein/Money Smith/MJD group though. MJD would say something stupid (he went to UCLA so this doesn't surprise me), and the other three chowderheads would just go off on a wild tangent instead of actually talking about what’s going on in the drills except when a big name came up. Compare that to the Mayock/DJ/CD crew who are talking about the drills, what to look for, who’s looking good etc.

On a different note - I've been looking over combine numbers again. Is anybody worried by Davenport's 3-cone time? Or does the length kind of make up for that?

18 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Ton of Derwin James love from Packer fans. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned his 7.34 3-cone. I have a hard time thinking our FO is in love with him with that time.

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yeah it's concerning

Incogn and I brought it up a few days ago. Definitely not ideal

Colin Cowherd Mock Draft (Top 10 picks)

CLE - Darnold

AZ (via trade with NYG) - Rosen

NYJ - Allen

CLE - Barclay

DEN - Chubb

INDY - Ward

TPA - Fitzpatrick

CHI - Nelson

BUF (via trade with SF) - Mayfield

OAK - Davenport

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Colin Cowherd Mock Draft (Top 10 picks)

CLE - Darnold

AZ (via trade with NYG) - Rosen

NYJ - Allen

CLE - Barclay

DEN - Chubb

INDY - Ward

TPA - Fitzpatrick

CHI - Nelson

BUF (via trade with SF) - Mayfield

OAK - Davenport

I would love for Chicago to take a guard that high. Definitely don't want them ganking a D prospect I like. 

Archived