2018 NFL Draft Discussion

squire12

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, CWood21 said:

I don't think anyone realistically expects Green Bay to take him.

If the kid is a 2nd, 3rd round possibility I don't think we are any less of a possible landing spot for him than anybody. I don't see anybody trading for Hundley now, so he'll playout his contract next season I'd assume for us. So I don't think their is any drastic need for drafting a qb, like I thought there was a month ago. 

23 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

If he declares how would you guys feel about Joshua Jackson CB in the 1st? 2nd?

Please not another 1st round CB. We have enough of 1st and 2nd round DB's. Front 7 and OL are bigger needs, or even a potential #1 or #2 WR.

10 hours ago, Kenrik said:

What about Minkah Fitzpatrick?

Wouldn't be mad at all with Fitz.  This won't be a popular assessment, but Safety Derwin James from FSU. I know people like HaHa, but he does NOT play physical enough- period.  He might have peaked last year and you can't pass up a perennial All Pro when he is available to you.  If you don't think we need more draft capital on the back end then I propose DT Wilkins from Clemson,  if we can't push the pocket our outside guys aren't going to get there anyway.  There will be plenty of EDGE players available in the second round.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

Are the guys like Chubb and Key worth paying extra to go up and get?

yes

12 hours ago, Kenrik said:

What about Minkah Fitzpatrick?

At this point can't see him getting out of the top 8 or so picks. Would take a nice tank job to get there

3 hours ago, pollino14 said:

Are the guys like Chubb and Key worth paying extra to go up and get?

Depends on what we have to give up for Chubb.

Key, I have questions before I'm in on him. Time will tell on most of those questions. 

Right now if I have to invest in one it is Chubb and it's not even remotely close.

Nobody on here is going to be able to evaluate Key. Arden Key the player is a freaking stud. Arden Key the person is who you need to feel comfortable with.

I don't understand the Minkah Fitzpatrick love. I like Micah Hyde as much as anybody but I don't get how you pick a corner who's not going to be a plus boundary guy in the first round.

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Nobody on here is going to be able to evaluate Key. Arden Key the player is a freaking stud. Arden Key the person is who you need to feel comfortable with.

I'm assuming you say that because of the way LSU utilizes him this year?

Archived