2018 Free Agency

turtle28

On 3/31/2018 at 9:30 AM, taylor made said:

You gotta look past the numbers, there's a reason Marquette King was released.

The Raiders are cap strapped? (I'm being nice and giving you a way out of the corner you painted yourself into)

3 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Yep. 4. 

So I reckon we stand pat with 3,5,6and 6, now what about the others? I believe with Paul and Compton signing that they are both 7ths. Do we just get the higher value picks or do the 7th round comps factor in to make the others higher?

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I really hope this isn't our back-up plan if we don't get Hankins/Vea/Payne.  We are the all-injury bug squad.

As a depth signing, this is fine.

As a reason to go a different direction in the first two rounds, this is a horrible mistake.

Rich Tandler✔@TandlerNBCS

I wrote yesterday that the #Redskins have $22 million in 2019 cap space, 3rd lowest in NFL. It’s worse than that. That doesn’t include Scherff’s option salary, so it’s more like $9 million. Could shape the draft.

7:59 AM - Apr 3, 2018

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Rich Tandler✔@TandlerNBCS

I wrote yesterday that the #Redskins have $22 million in 2019 cap space, 3rd lowest in NFL. It’s worse than that. That doesn’t include Scherff’s option salary, so it’s more like $9 million. Could shape the draft.

7:59 AM - Apr 3, 2018

Yeah, this is what I was referring to in another post. We need to extend Scherff this year with the cap space we have now. 

Archived