2017 Conference Championships

Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

It's called being sick to effin death of the Patriots.

I am sick of them.  There is also something to top your hat to in how they can execute when needed.  JAX is a great D, and NE still finds a way to put up enough points without Gronk.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am sick of them.  There is also something to top your hat to in how they can execute when needed.  JAX is a great D, and NE still finds a way to put up enough points without Gronk.

If only the Packers could run a DPI based offensive attack, only partly kidding, the lack of deep shots with Hundley at QB was awful.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It's the mindset that drives me nuts. It's the same as when I used to watch UW Whitewater of 5 or so years ago on film. Any team that even got close to them completely changes their mindset and plays conservative to try and preserve a win. 

Dynasties are going to steal the win from you, it's up to you to steal it back. If Jax kept their foot on the gas in the 4th on both sides of the ball, they win.

Archived