gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

What's this sound track?

I don't think it's pulled from anything, just a simple piece written for it by someone from CBS.

It's nice though.  There is a nice play on that the orchestra is just warming up and not actively playing during it.  

The overall video was great.

44 minutes ago, LION KING said:

If I am the Jags, I am playing old style football. I would hit them hit them and hit them some more take the flags but play hard nose defense its worth 15 yards to send Gronk a message early that there is a no fly zone over the middle!

Just saying dare the NFL to throw 40 to 100  flags for New England, Defense wins championships problem is the NFL don't let teams play D anymore !

That would play directly into the Patriots hands.

Teams that upset the Patriots in Foxboro (esp. in the playoffs) almost universally play smart, disciplined football and don't just vomit on themselves and give away the game via broken coverage, turnovers and poor clock management.   We saw it with Seahawks, Falcons, Ravens '12, Luck and the Colts in '14 and so on.  Patriots just held on long enough to let them screw it up for them.

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

I really can't wait for Brady to play with a bloody glove today and for the legend to grow. 

Don't worry, one of the equipment boys I'm sure has a pocket of ketchup set up in a hidden glove pocket for Brady to break the seal at the opportune moment.

1 minute ago, Starless said:

"Blatant trolling"?

They aren't even trying at this point. Media hasn't seen Brady's hand since the injury for a reason. There is no reason to hide the information, they could just say he is fine and we all stop talking about it. Instead, Brady hides his hand, they refuse to talk about it and the media goes crazy.

It is a move for attention and nothing more.

Archived