GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

On 17/01/2018 at 6:16 AM, N4L said:

I hope the pats go and watch the 49ers film just so they can really feel bad about trading away garoppolo even more than they already do. A lot of it was Jimmy just beating telvin Smith to the spot with the football over the middle. How awesome would it be to see Brian hoyer finish this game out? 

So, Brady, statistically the most accurate thrower of intermediate range passes, can't do that?

Also, (can't believe I'm saying this again), AT the time, it was the only option. Trade your franchise 5 SB winning QB who's playing at an MVP level, for an unproven green QB who's played 6 quarters? Nah. 

It would be awesome seeing Hoyer finish the game though ;) only if Brady has done the damage in 3.5 Qs though.... :o 

39 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Pro Football Doc doubts this for reasons he has yet to post on his website:

Is Dr. Chao the one that always makes assumptions on players injuries like 2 seconds after they happen and gets called out for jumping the gun?

Legitimately asking, I know I've heard the name before just cant remember under what pretense. 

36 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is Dr. Chao the one that always makes assumptions on players injuries like 2 seconds after they happen and gets called out for jumping the gun?

Legitimately asking, I know I've heard the name before just cant remember under what pretense. 

He is the infamous twitter diagnoser, yes, but he is transparent with his track record which is quite good.

Per Rotoworld: http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1163/tom-brady

Ian Rapoport reports Tom Brady threw the ball "incredibly well" during Friday's practice.

After getting four stitches to his knuckle early in the week due to a collision with Rex Burkhead, Brady should be good to play against the Jaguars. Without any structural damage, his injury shouldn't impact his passing. Brady is a top-tier play despite the tough matchup against the Jaguars.

Brady's ready to make a fur coat for Gisele.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I want to see BB go full BB and have the first play Brady on the bench with a direct snap to Edelman just to mess with people

So... snap it towards the bench? Because that's where Edelman will be.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I want to see BB go full BB and have the first play Brady on the bench with a direct snap to Edelman just to mess with people

They are going to run that play they ran against BAL, that pass to the WR to the other WR because and JAX will fall for it

Archived