GWT: Week 20 Jaguars @ Patriots

gopherwrestler

Jacksonville Jaguars @ New England Patriots  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Jacksonville Jaguars
    • New England Patriots

On 1/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, 1ForTheThumb said:

I can't tell if he's trolling or actually hurt. His voice sounded different, but he also smirked when he said "well see".

There is absolutely zero chance he and the Patriots are going to screw around with the injury report before a championship game.  Especially for something as black and white as stitches.  That's not even a sore muscle you can fake or hide or theoretically get around.  

On top of that, that implies that the Patriots would purposefully have Brady miss practice before the championship game.  

15 minutes ago, tonyto36 said:

There is absolutely zero chance he and the Patriots are going to screw around with the injury report before a championship game.  Especially for something as black and white as stitches.  That's not even a sore muscle you can fake or hide or theoretically get around.  

On top of that, that implies that the Patriots would purposefully have Brady miss practice before the championship game.  

Do you think the Pats care about fooling around with an injury report before the game? They supposedly altered footballs during a championship game. The injury report seems much more minor than that

4 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Do you think the Pats care about fooling around with an injury report before the game? They supposedly altered footballs during a championship game. The injury report seems much more minor than that

They inflated the balls to the bottom of the legal range and then the cold took care of the rest.  Some of the Colts footballs had a lower PSI than the Patriots footballs.

I really don't want to get into a deflategate debate again, but there is absolutely no way the Patriots are going to have Brady go under the knife, screw around with his throwing hand, and miss practice so the Jaguars can maybe think he might not play, but assume he will play anyways, just like Malik Jackson said.

There is literally zero upside for the Patriots do that but a ton of downside.

Use your brain.

1 hour ago, lancerman said:

Idk, like I have virtually nothing against the Jaguars. 

No one does outside of their division but you know how GDTs are. It is bound to happen, especially in the playoffs.

Now, if the Jaguars win and with their cocky style I'm guessing there will be some hard feelings and I'll be laughing so hard you'd think Burkhead collided with me.

4 hours ago, tonyto36 said:

They inflated the balls to the bottom of the legal range and then the cold took care of the rest.  Some of the Colts footballs had a lower PSI than the Patriots footballs.

I really don't want to get into a deflategate debate again, but there is absolutely no way the Patriots are going to have Brady go under the knife, screw around with his throwing hand, and miss practice so the Jaguars can maybe think he might not play, but assume he will play anyways, just like Malik Jackson said.

There is literally zero upside for the Patriots do that but a ton of downside.

Use your brain.

The real answe is he suffered an injury it wasn’t that serious but he needed a day to avoid aggregating it and they’re enjoying trolling the media and Jags.

Archived