NFL News & Notes

Leader

10 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

Chiefs' Harrison Butker Criticized for Graduation Speech Attacking Working Women While Quoting Taylor Swift (people.com)

Good lord, what an effing moron 🤑 Welcome to the 19th century. I'd rather have Anders Carlson as the worst kicker in the league rather than having this dumb**** on my team.

Speech was great. A man dressed as a woman can teach kids to read but this guy says some stuff that's pretty dam true and this is the reaction. This world has turned into a toilet.....they traded what is good for evil and hated what is good. Paraphrasing that but it's dam true today in the worlds culture. Love this kicker even more now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Speech was great. A man dressed as a woman can teach kids to read but this guy says some stuff that's pretty dam true and this is the reaction. This world has turned into a toilet.....they traded what is good for evil and hated what is good. Paraphrasing that but it's dam true today in the worlds culture. Love this kicker even more now.

Good, now I know that you are an effing moron as well that shouldn't live in the 21st century either. Too sad that we love the same team, seriously! You should be the guy placed in the toilet and I would hit the flush button MULTIPLE TIMES!!

BTW: It's damn, not dam. Knowledge brought to you by a non-native speaker.

Edited by Gravedigger93
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Maybe you can afford a one income household, we can't. 

Another millionaire telling us how great their life is.

You'll never turn this world back to your 1950s dreamland. Butker is a football player, not an moral compass. He has more in common with kAaron Rodgers than any working households.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Gravedigger93 said:

Chiefs' Harrison Butker Criticized for Graduation Speech Attacking Working Women While Quoting Taylor Swift (people.com)

Good lord, what an effing moron 🤑 Welcome to the 19th century. I'd rather have Anders Carlson as the worst kicker in the league rather than having this dumb**** on my team.

You seem like you want to be offended, but there is context you are ignoring. He is speaking at a Catholic bible college. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R T said:

You seem like you want to be offended, but there is context you are ignoring. He is speaking at a Catholic bible college. 

I don't want to be offended at all. All I want is open minded human beings. If that's what you have to say at a catholic bible college, my answer would be (other than completely ignoring the invite) "**** you, Catholic bible college". If you cannot accept that girls love girls, boys love boys and women are supposed to work if their husband is not Harrison Butker, then I'll buy you a freaking DeLorean and send you back to the 19th century where you belong to. Just that you don't change the new world that is open minded. 

Also, please send me the paragraph of the bible that says "same sex marriage is evil". I haven't found it yet.

• Like 2

I think maybe Mike Muir said it best back in the 90's

And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry...
But maybe you need to be offended
But here's my apology and one more thing...
**** you!

• Like 1