NFL News & Notes

Leader

3 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

Das Gute noted that one of the reasons Josh Jones was gone was because he wasn't a good fit...off the field
If those mild actions get you a ticket out of town, there's zero chance ABs' actions get him a ticket into town.
Can't believe any sane person would watch that post-game celebration in Chicago and think dropping a turd like AB onto this team is a good idea

Josh Jones is not near the talent and NFL production that Brown has shown.  The tolerance changes with the talent and production.  Comparing those 2 players is just silly

• Like 1

Just now, spilltray said:

And the problems continued in Pittsburgh until they decided he wasn't worth it anymore, and then he keeps on upping it to new levels. I don't think he can shut up long enough to not be a PITA period anymore.

I realize that - but you stated he couldn’t make it through an entire season, so I corrected you, LOL.

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Um, cuz he played several very productive years for the Steelers?  Seriously, I can’t believe you asked that question, LOL.  He’ll play again in this league, probably the Patriots, and no, I’m not at all interested in him in GB.

Even Pitt had to get rid of him. Oakland now. I hope the pats sign him no way he changes and that would be funny to watch in NE.

Glad you don’t want him here just don’t see why a team would want him. He won’t sign for less then fully guaranteed money which will pull him off most radars other then the clown owners. 

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Even Pitt had to get rid of him. Oakland now. I hope the pats sign him no way he changes and that would be funny to watch in NE.

Glad you don’t want him here just don’t see why a team would want him. He won’t sign for less then fully guaranteed money which will pull him off most radars other then the clown owners. 

You and a few others jump to conclusions waaayyyy too soon.  I said I think he’ll play in this league again - I never said I wanted him.  Everyone needs to just chill.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Josh Jones is not near the talent and NFL production that Brown has shown.  The tolerance changes with the talent and production.  Comparing those 2 players is just silly

True but only for real select idiot owners. Most clubs have this guy crossed off maybe a club or two would be considering him. I hope not as it tarnished the NFL but maybe someone thinks he is worth it and thinks they can control him.  

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Can you imagine- Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown in New England?

Talk about a pair of extremely talented but mentally fragile individuals.  Very high ceiling, very low floor.

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

True but only for real select idiot owners. Most clubs have this guy crossed off maybe a club or two would be considering him. I hope not as it tarnished the NFL but maybe someone thinks he is worth it and thinks they can control him.  

How did it tarnish the NFL?

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Can you imagine- Josh Gordon and Antonio Brown in New England?

Talk about a pair of extremely talented but mentally fragile individuals.  Very high ceiling, very low floor.

They could rotate weeks being suspended by the team/league.