NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 hour ago, spilltray said:

The Raiders deserve all the chaos he brings. They are inviting and encouraging it.

Chuck Jones: I mean, Taz, I brought you into Warner Brothers cartoons cuz  you’re my guy. And you’re good at cartooning. But can you just cartoon and stop with all this spinning ****?

Tasmanian Devil: BlabbidawabbidaVvvvzheww!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

It would never happen.  It seems to me he is trying to get out of football and take his 30 million guarantee with him.

He won't play for a low salary.

I know the odds of it happening are probably as close to zero as they can come. I’m just wondering if anyone here would be willing to welcome him if he wanted to prove it and take his chances at a massive deal next year again. Personally I’d want the best from him until his first incident and then I’d be the first to want him cut immediately after. 

I"m guessing Antoio Brown has manic-depression and needs to be treated for it. It's more sad than anything at this point because it is all out there for public display. If the NFL cared at all about the people who work for them, they'd get him help. They won't because it's not who they are. 

The kid is in trouble and no one is doing anything. This is beyond diva behavior at this point,  it's pathetic! Mental illness is no joke! 

18 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I"m guessing Antoio Brown has manic-depression and needs to be treated for it. It's more sad than anything at this point because it is all out there for public display. If the NFL cared at all about the people who work for them, they'd get him help. They won't because it's not who they are. 

The kid is in trouble and no one is doing anything. This is beyond diva behavior at this point,  it's pathetic! Mental illness is no joke! 

I don't see the manic depression, it looks more like a pervasive personality disorder to me.  Personality disorders are very hard to treat effectively.

• Like 1