NFL News & Notes

Leader

Just now, Sasquatch said:

He’ll go to the Patriots and all of the noise, drama, chatter and Twitter will cease, and he’ll suddenly look mentally stable.

I don’t believe that the guy could not make it a week to take home 30 mil. He is a last word narcissist. No one can control him. Ignoring the evidence is insane for any team. Plus he won’t sign unless it’s big money. I hope he put quite a bit in the bank. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

He's not going to play anywhere after the antics he pulled.  The guy is done in the league.  Anyone suggesting he comes to GB is just as insane as he is.

Dude, Greg Hardy threw his girlfriend on a bed of guns and still played in the league.  The NFL has had a long history of wing nuts and whack jobs.

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Have you not see or heard what has gone on. You want that in GB. It’s like people beleive he would come here and be quiet. You want that guy around rookies. I would pass on him if he paid to come here. I would taint the young guys he is a cancer. His production is not even close to worth it or Oakland would have paid him. Ignoring evidence is the truest form of insanity. 

He’s a really good football player. I’m sure he wouldn’t be the most ideal team mate here, but the potential bump we’d get on the field I think would be worth the risk. Oakland with him is a sub 500 team, for us you’d be looking at a Super Bowl team

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

He’s a really good football player. I’m sure he wouldn’t be the most ideal team mate here, but the potential bump we’d get on the field I think would be worth the risk. Oakland with him is a sub 500 team, for us you’d be looking at a Super Bowl team

Only if the locker room doesn't fall apart.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Dude, Greg Hardy threw his girlfriend on a bed of guns and still played in the league.  The NFL has had a long history of wing nuts and whack jobs.

One incident no matter how bad. AB has been a non stop string of headaches and trainwrecks. Why do you have any reason to believe he could make it through a season when he never even made it to week 1 in Oakland?

1 minute ago, pacman5252 said:

You call what he’s done on the last 6 months a bump. You are minimizing the truth and how bad he could hurt a locker room. Also likely you may be dreaming of the best possible outcome or small bump which again would be best case and not likely.  One should always plan for the worst with A guy like this.  

This guy is a circus sideshow and would hurt a locker room big time. 

8 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

For how long and how good was Hardy’s return. Also Hardy had one issue really. Some team may take a chance on this themed but it would never be Gute and GB. The culture will not support guys like this. 

Just now, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Only if the locker room doesn't fall apart.

Das Gute noted that one of the reasons Josh Jones was gone was because he wasn't a good fit...off the field
If those mild actions get you a ticket out of town, there's zero chance ABs' actions get him a ticket into town.
Can't believe any sane person would watch that post-game celebration in Chicago and think dropping a turd like AB onto this team is a good idea

• Like 3

1 minute ago, spilltray said:

One incident no matter how bad. AB has been a non stop string of headaches and trainwrecks. Why do you have any reason to believe he could make it through a season when he never even made it to week 1 in Oakland?

Um, cuz he played several very productive years for the Steelers?  Seriously, I can’t believe you asked that question, LOL.  He’ll play again in this league, probably the Patriots, and no, I’m not at all interested in him in GB.

Just now, Sasquatch said:

Um, cuz he played several very productive years for the Steelers?  Seriously, I can’t believe you asked that question, LOL.  He’ll play again in this league, probably the Patriots, and no, I’m not at all interested in him in GB.

And the problems continued in Pittsburgh until they decided he wasn't worth it anymore, and then he keeps on upping it to new levels. I don't think he can shut up long enough to not be a PITA period anymore.