NFL News & Notes

Leader

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Gordon wasn't a worry if GB did encounter Seattle ha. He was a worse DK Metcalf, I think they realized it too from the time they got him.

Yeah ,i' m sure if we played Seattle, Pettine just wouldn't have even considered him. Even if DK is better than him, it impacts their WR corps.

1 hour ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

If his NFL career is a cat, it just got stuffed in a burlap bag with a bunch of rocks, the bag sealed, and the bag thrown into the river.

I'd been wondering about him. He seemed underused in the SEA games I'd seen so was wondering what he had left in the tank. 
Made a nice snag yesterday......but it looks like he's close to the end now.

Football Perspective -  My guess on who will actually be the 10 QBs selected on the NFL100 team, in descending order of how sure I am they will be on the team.

Montana
Unitas
Brady
Baugh
Manning
Graham
Marino
Starr
Favre
Staubach, but either Bradshaw or Tarkenton could be the '70s guy

////////////////////

Work for you?

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Football Perspective -  My guess on who will actually be the 10 QBs selected on the NFL100 team, in descending order of how sure I am they will be on the team.

Montana
Unitas
Brady
Baugh
Manning
Graham
Marino
Starr
Favre
Staubach, but either Bradshaw or Tarkenton could be the '70s guy

////////////////////

Work for you?

It's time to bounce Favre off that list, and as much as I hate to say it, probably Staubach as well. Rodgers and arguably Brees need to be on there. 

I get that Staubach lost his first 4 years, but Rodgers has now started in 58 more games than Staubach did. 

Just now, Leader said:

Nick Wright -  Baker Mayfield 2019 Season with NFL Rank:

Comp %: 60.1 — 28th
Pass YPG: 239.7 — 20th
Pass Rtg: 78.7 — 30th
INTs: 17 — 29th

/////////////////////////////

Tough rankings for a #1

Sophomore slump or just not very good. Kinda think the former. You can't be having a 1:1 TD:INT ratio in 2019

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

It's time to bounce Favre off that list, and as much as I hate to say it, probably Staubach as well. Rodgers and arguably Brees need to be on there. I get that Staubach lost his first 4 years, but Rodgers has now started in 58 more games than Staubach did. 

Thats true......I didnt notice Brees wasnt on there. He owns a bunch of NFL records...hard to figure.