NFL News & Notes

Leader

Tom Pelissero -  A total of 77 tests from 11 NFL teams processed by the same New Jersey lab came back positive from Saturday's COVID-19 testing, per league source. All 77 individuals underwent an additional point of care test -- and all tested negative.

10 hours ago, Leader said:

Tom Pelissero -  A total of 77 tests from 11 NFL teams processed by the same New Jersey lab came back positive from Saturday's COVID-19 testing, per league source. All 77 individuals underwent an additional point of care test -- and all tested negative.

Tom Pelissero -  The reruns are now complete and all 77 tests from the original batch came back negative.

////

It would be my guess that some lab has lost some business. The league cant afford this level of screw up.

Thomas.  I didn't know about just how terrible a teammate he was.  Sure I saw "the finger", but I didn't know about him being constantly late to meetings, or missing meetings.

Seems like he's his own player and doesn't buy into a team defense concept.

That isn't a Green Bay player.  We like the Amos' of the world.  Steady and a professional.

Dallas has always liked those free spirited guys on the field.  He would fit into Dallas.  I bet Jerruh wants him, but Stephen does not.

Thought San Fran as they are kind of in the "arms race" for this year.  But I don't see the locker room there being a fit for him.

I thought Tampa.  Kind of in a "win now" mode.  Not sure if Arians would tolerate his antics.  But, I think Tampa is a possibility.

Big hole in the secondary for the Bears.  They have money.  He may want to play in that defense.  I've got no clue what kind of locker room they have.  

Guessing my two "favorites" for him are the Bucs and the 'Boys.

14 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Thomas.  I didn't know about just how terrible a teammate he was.  Sure I saw "the finger", but I didn't know about him being constantly late to meetings, or missing meetings.

Seems like he's his own player and doesn't buy into a team defense concept.

That isn't a Green Bay player.  We like the Amos' of the world.  Steady and a professional.

Dallas has always liked those free spirited guys on the field.  He would fit into Dallas.  I bet Jerruh wants him, but Stephen does not.

Thought San Fran as they are kind of in the "arms race" for this year.  But I don't see the locker room there being a fit for him.

I thought Tampa.  Kind of in a "win now" mode.  Not sure if Arians would tolerate his antics.  But, I think Tampa is a possibility.

Big hole in the secondary for the Bears.  They have money.  He may want to play in that defense.  I've got no clue what kind of locker room they have.  

Guessing my two "favorites" for him are the Bucs and the 'Boys.

he should go to the browns now.

• Like 1

It is truly Amazing that instead of "moving on" Nagy decided to obsess about the kicker thing and has descended into coaching madness.

Like the double doink was an improbable way to lose a football game, but it was still a harder kick than the chip shot Blair Walsh missed against the Seahawks a couple years back.

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

It is truly Amazing that instead of "moving on" Nagy decided to obsess about the kicker thing and has descended into coaching madness.

Like the double doink was an improbable way to lose a football game, but it was still a harder kick than the chip shot Blair Walsh missed against the Seahawks a couple years back.

Plus it was very partially blocked by our very own Treyvon Hester.

Like from a sensible person's perspective, any time you lose a football game by one score you cannot simply put the blame on one player or position group.  Since sure, if the kick had gone in you would have won, but also if the defense had gotten another stop, or the offense had gotten another score then you wouldn't have needed the kick to begin with.