NFL News & Notes

Leader

ESPN -  Just as the San Francisco 49ers offense seemed to be rounding into form over the past two weeks, that group has lost two more key contributors to injury.

Wide receiver Deebo Samuel and running back Jeff Wilson Jr., both of whom played major roles in Sunday's 33-6 win against the New England Patriots are expected to miss extended time, according to coach Kyle Shanahan.

It's a bad year for ankles.....

Rotoworld -  Rams S Terrell Burgess (ankle) is out for the season. Burgess was getting playing time after being the No. 104 overall pick in the 2020 season, but he broke his ankle in Week 8 while making a tackle. It's a multi-month injury that requires surgery.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I don't want to hear problems, only solutions. You give me a problem you better give me three solutions to that problem or you can get. 

It's a perspective matter......
I believe he solved the issue.

Edited by Leader

Just now, Leader said:

It's a perspective matter......
I believe he solved the issue.

I actually don't care about Jaylon Smith.  You're right, it would be moronic to trade for that contract compared to what we're paying Martin and Barnes, both of which have shown some strong promise.

It's just a saying I heard once that I like. 

• Like 1

Ian Rapoport -  The Texans will be closing their facility due to a player testing positive for COVID-19, source said. They are on a bye week now. They are testing all other players.

• Bill Huber -   Packers played the Texans, as you know, last week. Good news is I haven't read anything about on-the-field transmission.

Aaron Wilson -  Texans are activating wide receiver Isaiah Coulter from injured reserve to the active roster, and are placing offensive guard Max Scharping on the reserve-COVID-19 list, according to league sources.

• Bill Huber -   Scharping is a Green Bay native. He played five snaps of special teams on Sunday.

Edited by Leader