NFL News & Notes

Leader

18 minutes ago, Norm said:

What the hell are they supposed to do. It's ILLEGAL immigration ffs.

Meanwhile, escaped prisoners are not getting tested!!

Such a weird leap to take from what we were talking about to immigration....

Pretty sure millions is an exaggeration but how would we count them, just like we can't stop them to test them.

PoLiTiCs though. 

Stop them yes, that was being done with enforced agreements with southern countries and what a completed wall would have done.  Those agreements are now ended and the door wide open.  Those being detained and then released all around the country are also NOT being tested.  Yes, politics indeed.  And the NFL wants a mask mandate....

1 minute ago, 15412 said:

Stop them yes, that was being done with enforced agreements with southern countries and what a completed wall would have done.  Those agreements are now ended and the door wide open.  Those being detained and then released all around the country are also NOT being tested.  Yes, politics indeed.  And the NFL wants a mask mandate....

In the picture below, the sand represents facts/truth. The hand represents you. The action represents the facts freely flowing from your grasp.

sand-is-pouring-through-his-fingers-pict

• Like 2

"In the first five months of fiscal year 2021, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) encountered 322,940 migrants at the southern border. In January alone, CBP apprehended 64,858 single adults, a 156.6 percent increase from January 2020.

On average, CBP is encountering between 3,000 and 3,500 illegal aliens per day. In 2019, former Obama administration Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said that 1,000 illegally crossings overwhelms the system, and 4,000 apprehensions is truly a crisis. If this continues unabated, it won’t be long before we exceed those numbers."

Would you like links?   These are what are "encountered".  Not counting all those who are not.   

But again, mask mandates the politicians tell the sheep will make all things better.  Politics trumping science once again...

4 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Thanks, I needed a good chuckle today.  Ladders and sawsalls.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Would you like links?   These are what are "encountered".  Not counting all those who are not.   

Yes. 

Please provide links showing millions of undocumented immigrants entering the country and not getting vaccinated. AND we will need links to peer reviewed studies showing how a wall would have prevented any of that.

Thx

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I can't make up my mind if the regurgitation of the ancient "migrants bring/spread diseases" garbage or the pearl clutching over the NFL mandating masks and/or vaccines is more absurd. 

You do know that companies can take actions to protect their employees even if there is a completely different thing going on somewhere else, right? Additionally, cases aren't surging because of immigration policies. They're surging because of a lack of vaccinations and mask mandates/guidelines despite the lower vaccination rates. Just look at the states where numbers are spiking. Not exactly border crossing hotspots.

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes. 

Please provide links showing millions of undocumented immigrants entering the country and not getting vaccinated. AND we will need links to peer reviewed studies showing how a wall would have prevented any of that.

Thx

Just have to play the classics. It surely cannot be poor health guidelines and a lack of vaccines. It could never be that the citizens of this country are selfish and have a god awful idea of what freedom is/means.

No. No. It must be immigrants!

Edited by Striker
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes. 

Thx

What I posted above are facts.  Can you do math?  What percentage are not "encountered"?  You can start here.  The numbers https://www.immigrationreform.com/2021/03/11/border-encounters-hit-record-highs-immigrationreform-com/ are from the CBP.  There are many other links as well but the same numbers, coming from the CBP

Peer reviewed!   Sheep love peer reviewed!  Richard Lindzen has been peer reviewed hundreds of times but the Algorians still won't trust science if it doesn't match their politics!

A wall alone could not PREVENT invasion but it is one of the important factors.  Nobody said it would prevent it.  A wall along with deals with southern countries along with enhanced border patrol and enforcing present laws are all vital pieces to greatly LIMIT illegal invasion.  And that was in the process of being done.  Bottom line, the problem at the southern border could be fixed with a pen in my opinion.  Enforcement of present law along with a scorched earth policy for any employer hiring an illegal.  But that's for another day.

And the NFL wants a mask mandate....let the lawsuits begin.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

i literally laughed out loud at this.

Here, we have people thinking a Stanford study concluded this. @Old Guy honestly believes this.

Instead, we have a friggin CLINICAL EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST writing in a NON-PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL CALLED "MEDICAL HYPOTHESES".

Ugh, I hate life. I want to dedicate my life to improving critical thinking skills in Americans. It seems futile, but absolutely necessary for humanity.

It's completely futile. 

Source: my life experience thus far

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, 15412 said:

"In the first five months of fiscal year 2021, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) encountered 322,940 migrants at the southern border. In January alone, CBP apprehended 64,858 single adults, a 156.6 percent increase from January 2020.

On average, CBP is encountering between 3,000 and 3,500 illegal aliens per day. In 2019, former Obama administration Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said that 1,000 illegally crossings overwhelms the system, and 4,000 apprehensions is truly a crisis. If this continues unabated, it won’t be long before we exceed those numbers."

But again, mask mandates the politicians tell the sheep will make all things better.  Politics trumping science once again...

Like I get you're talking about them not being tested and everything. But one doesn't have near enough to do with the other to keep bringing it up during this topic. I'm not even denying it's an issue, I'm just saying it's not immigrants that are the biggest issue with spreading this by bringing it over the border. It's clearly just a topic you're obsessed with that you need to inject into everything

• Like 2

Just now, Norm said:

Like I get you're talking about them not being tested and everything. But one doesn't have near enough to do with the other to keep bringing it up during this topic. I'm not even denying it's an issue, I'm just saying it's not immigrants that are the biggest issue with spreading this by bringing it over the border. It's clearly just a topic you're obsessed with that you need to inject into everything

No, it is simply a fact.  I do NOT blame the illegals, I blame the sponsor.  They are not located south of us.