NFL News & Notes

Leader

"Your math would require at least seven times those numbers in the first five months to be "millions"."

Comprehension is a great limit for you and/or you're just making things up to grease your own hair.   I did not say 5 months, the number presented by the CBP in that one presentation was using that with the "encountered".  I'm looking at the entire year and the entire unencountered and encountered.  

" and "Richard Lindzen" mentioned as any kind of credible expert, "

Dr. Richard Lindzen, one of the worlds most esteemed atmospheric scientists and the father our our satellite system not a credible expert?   The Alfred P Sloan Professor of Meteorology at MIT who has testified before Congress and the House of Commons multiple times.  Not a credible expert!  A well fed sheep says you!

And the NFL wants mask mandates....

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

the population of "encountered and unencountered" is literally the entire population of the world lol

I identify as "unencountered" for the record.

Ahhh, we're talking about illegal invaders here.  Are you illegally here?

5 minutes ago, 15412 said:

illegal invaders

Ah, you're fearful because you know their contributions to our country are superior to your own and you see your place in society losing its importance every year. 

I'm truly sorry you feel that way and need to exhaust your frustrations that resulted from a life of you choosing the path of least resistance at every corner upon undeserving hard-working humans with tangible life goals and the gumption to actually work for it. :(

it's not too late for you, though. You can still think critically and turn your life around and make something of yourself if you set your mind to it! 

I'll cheer you on for that if you choose it.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Ah, you're fearful because you know their contributions to our country are superior to your own and you see your place in society losing its importance every year. 

I'm truly sorry you feel that way and need to exhaust your frustrations that resulted from a life of you choosing the path of least resistance at every corner upon undeserving hard-working humans with tangible life goals and the gumption to actually work for it. :(

it's not too late for you, though. You can still think critically and turn your life around and make something of yourself if you set your mind to it! 

I'm fairly certain he is trolling. No one person can be this dense. If we all haven't already I would just block him so we don't end up getting the thread locked....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 15412 said:

"Your math would require at least seven times those numbers in the first five months to be "millions"."

Comprehension is a great limit for you and/or you're just making things up to grease your own hair.   I did not say 5 months, the number presented by the CBP in that one presentation was using that with the "encountered".  I'm looking at the entire year and the entire unencountered and encountered.  

Well, you did not say "extrapolated across the entire year". You said "In the meantime politics is allowing millions of illegals to stream across the southern border without one of them being tested." 

Your numbers even when projected across the entire year, are not 'millions' unless you make some pretty wild assumptions such as:

-Each of those encounters are folks who are NOT repeats.
-Each of those encountered is allowed to stay here.
-The US has become worse at allowing undetected encounters over the past 14 years.

Which also doesn't even begin to dive into the fact that you're parroting the exceptionally xenophobic view that immigrants are bringing disease when folks here are the ones spreading COVID.

25 minutes ago, 15412 said:

" and "Richard Lindzen" mentioned as any kind of credible expert, "

Dr. Richard Lindzen, one of the worlds most esteemed atmospheric scientists and the father our our satellite system not a credible expert?   The Alfred P Sloan Professor of Meteorology at MIT who has testified before Congress and the House of Commons multiple times.  Not a credible expert!  A well fed sheep says you!

And the NFL wants mask mandates....

You do know that one can be an esteemed expert at one point in their career and then lose credibility because of, oh, let's say, working for extremely partisan think tanks that throws their objectivity completely into question, right?

29 minutes ago, 15412 said:

Ahhh, we're talking about illegal invaders here.  Are you illegally here?

Tell me you're likely a racist and definitely a xenophobe without telling me you are either of those things.

11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I'm fairly certain he is trolling. No one person can be this dense. If we all haven't already I would just block him so we don't end up getting the thread locked....

I forget about that button. It is quite nice.

I'm mostly certain he's not trolling because *plenty* of folks have felt way too comfortable outing themselves as awful and/or willfully ignorant people over the past 5+ years. Unfortunately too many of them are far too real.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

How many years have you spent in a government school and buying into leftist indoctrination?

Legal immigrants by a vast majority are 100% against allowing this illegal invasion to take place.  Perhaps you should ask your laughable question to them...

"You do know that one can be an esteemed expert at one point in their career and then lose credibility because of, oh, let's say, working for extremely partisan think tanks that throws their objectivity completely into question, right?"

Dr. Lindzen has lost credibility nowhere except the leftist media and their faithful sheep.

"Tell me you're likely a racist and definitely a xenophobe without telling me you are either of those things."

Ahhh, a leftist playing the race card.   The final example of sheep surrendering whatever dignity they once had.

If you saw me, you'd know better.

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Meaning the FDA hasn't had enough time to give full approval. Meaning in relation to other vaccines this one is in it's infancy, which it is in relative terms. It's been months since they starting administering it, not years. 

You can't have it both ways. AGAIN, I'm not an anti-vaccine person, I got it. 

I have a difficult time with the herd mentality that if you don't comply you are putting other people at risk, ect. That is wrong headed thinking IMO. 

I know you disagree and I'm perfectly fine with that. 

r/dataisbeautiful - [OC] COVID-19 Infections: Serious Unvaccinated vs. Symptomatic Breakthrough Vaccinated (i.e. includes mild and moderate infections)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

So what they are telling us is the vaccine is useless!

I'm not an anti-vaccine person but I sure as hell am an anti-masker and it will be a COLD day in HELL before I put another mask on unless it's Halloween! 

No

They're recommending this because nobody who is unvaccinated is wearing their damn masks. 70% of the country is vaccinated and 99% of the people aren't wearing masks, and the 1% that is wearing masks, are overly cautious people that have been vaccinated. 

So we have 30% of the country both unvaxed and not wearing masks, and these *** keep getting sick and filling up hospital beds again.

So because we have no effective means of forcing mask compliance, we're likely having to do all of this **** over again, because the dumbest people in the country won't follow the damn rules. 

• Like 3