Beat Day Of Your Life?

O'Doyle Rules

The day TLO and I won the Step Brother's TASTY probably.  

Second best day would be the day we found out we would be hosting the TASTYs. 

I'd say worst day is when @iPwn took that away from us out of jealousy and fear.  

Third best day will be when my Patriots crush his Jaguars on Sunday and I finally get revenge. 

Gonna avoid the predictable "when kid was born" answer and try to think about it

• when my sister was still alive we took a vacation to Colorado when we were like probably 12 & 10 or so. Younger siblings stayed home. In one day, we went to a little lake kinda by Rifle, Co and got stuck knee deep in the muck under the water, then my uncle got bit by a fire ant (or maybe just a regular ant), then my sister chipped a tooth on ice and the wire on my braces came loose from the end and was sticking out of my mouth and we randomly encountered an orthodontist on the sidewalk right after and she had her husband buy gloves and a wire cutter and she clipped the wire off so it wouldn't bug me until I could get it fixed after the vaca. Then our suburban popped a tire and had to go to a shop. Funnily enough this was on a Friday the 13th, the only time that anything bad has happened to me on that day and it came in waves. But overall it is a fond memory 

Thus far, best day of my life:

Probably the day that I got engaged.

The wedding has happened since then and that was a great day, but getting engaged was more about my wife and I than our wedding day which was a fun celebration, but much more of a blur.

For me, there are a few special moments:

*The day that I got married. My wife is honestly THE BEST. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's the truth. I know a lot of us make married jokes here, but I legitimately wish you all were half as happy as me in this regard.

*The day(s) that my two kids were born

*The first time/moments that my kids said "daddy" or "I love you"

From a sheer sports perspective:

*Hitting my first homerun...there was/is no feeling like it

*Putting my college uniform on and getting into a game for the first time. It was a dream realized after 18+ years

*Coming back from 2-3 major surgeries and winning the DPOY award

Archived