Beat Day Of Your Life?

O'Doyle Rules

5 hours ago, MathMan said:

Hahaha, i came here to do the same thing.

I had to edit it because I turned it into a beet joke.  If the typo would have been "B-E-E-T" instead of "B-E-A-T," it would have been a top 500 joke this site has ever seen. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

I had to edit it because I turned it into a beet joke.  If the typo would have been "B-E-E-T" instead of "B-E-A-T," it would have been a top 500 joke this site has ever seen. 

Oh, I was going to reference a certain infamous date in 2014.

21 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The day my son was born.

The day my first son was born was exhausting.  

However, the day we brought our second son home was really fun.  We adopted him, so there was no exhaustion, just joy.  First thing in the morning we got the call that the birth mother had signed away her rights (making him ours), so we picked him up at the hospital in the morning.  Then had a softball game that night.  No one knew about him yet, so it was pretty cool to break the news to a bunch of our friends and see the looks of surprise.

Don't tell my first son.

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

However, the day we brought our second son home was really fun.  We adopted him, so there was no exhaustion, just joy.  First thing in the morning we got the call that the birth mother had signed away her rights (making him ours), so we picked him up at the hospital in the morning.  Then had a softball game that night.  No one knew about him yet, so it was pretty cool to break the news to a bunch of our friends and see the looks of surprise.

Don't tell my first son.

"Look at this baby we found!"

17 minutes ago, theJ said:

It wasn’t bad for me, my wife did most of the work.

I almost felt like a pig watching her do my laundry and cook me dinner hours after giving birth, but those things don’t just do themselves, amirite fellas?!??

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I made out with Selena Gomez a few years ago in college when i was out in Chicago.

so yeah

If the story stops there, it sounds like you screwed up your shot at the best day of your life.

Not sure I have a clear cut best day.   I have ALOT of days I look back on fondly, but no "best day" really sticks out too much.

Im not currently married and have no kids, otherwise those would probably be no brainers.    Had a bunch of amazing days, but hoping my "best days" are still ahead of me.   ^_^

Archived