Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

Just now, Starless said:

He's got 400 yards not even through 3 quarters...

I love the avoidance of everything I said and the resorting to stats. Some Pats fan wants to say if the Pats defense could only get a few stops, the game wouldn't even be close (in a game they've trailed the whole way). Eagles fans could say the same thing. It's moronic.

How many truly tough passes has Tom Brady thrown in this game?

8 minutes ago, Wolverine_Joe said:

didn't look like a TD to me.  

pats might lose 45-40.  this D can't seem to stop anything

neither D can stop anything , this is what the nfl wants I guess. I am yawning through this, not a fan of high scoring games if the D can't at least make some plays.

29 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

You can't compare what Foles is doing over 1.5 games to what Wentz did over a full season. Foles was a 5.4 A/YA during the regular season.

Foles played 4 games this year, not 1.5 .  Foles had 1 very good game and 1 very bad game during regular season, which averaged to 5.4 . But in Foles' 3 games against top defenses in regular and postseason play, he put up a better AYA than Wentz ever did against top defenses during the regular season. Wentz needs to put up 1 8.0+ AYA game against a top defense before he can be seriously considered better than Foles, who has done more in 4 games than Wentz did in 2 years.

Just now, CKSteeler said:

I love the avoidance of everything I said and the resorting to stats. Some Pats fan wants to say if the Pats defense could only get a few stops, the game wouldn't even be close (in a game they've trailed the whole way). Eagles fans could say the same thing. It's moronic.

How many truly tough passes has Tom Brady thrown in this game?

You never refuted my initial comment, though. Pederson's inventive play calling is the difference in this game and you know it.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I can't imagine this game is good for what the NFL wants and promote that the quality of play is going to get better.

A track meet where since halftime defense has just looked entirely and completely lost is not quality football to watch. Which is why people are falling off.

You think casual football fans actually aren't liking all the scoring?????

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

I can't imagine this game is good for what the NFL wants and promote that the quality of play is going to get better.

A track meet where since halftime defense has just looked entirely and completely lost is not quality football to watch. Which is why people are falling off.

And they only have themselves to blame with all of their ridiculous and one sided penalties at the expense of the defense. Targeting isn’t even what I’m speaking of. Illegal contact killed the cover 2/Tampa 2.

Archived