Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Weirdest game I've seen the Pats play. I always expect the D to make a couple nice stops when it counts, and have special teams be dependable...didn't happen this game. Forced the Pats into trying to score 7 every drive.

Yes.  Having a legitimately bad defense is terrible.  You lose games even when your offense dominates.  

Just now, -Hope- said:

obviously that's the big one, but his 4th down calls today were some of the gutsiest i've ever seen. in the nfc championship he absolutely embarrassed what was considered by many to be the best defense in the nfl. the list goes on. he's launched himself into the very top tier of NFL head coaches and there's no reason to believe the eagles won't be consistent super bowl contenders in the coming years.

The option throw will be the one talked about forever.

But the one that won them the game was the throw to Nelson on 4th and 3 from their own 45. That personifies guts.

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Don’t play the injury card. 

I've already congratulated the Eagles, they deserve it. I know this NFL thing is a game of attrition, it's disappointing when teams can't go into the SB at full strength. 

It would have been great to have Wentz, Peters, Hicks and Sproles in the game as well. It would be a much better game for all involved. 

Archived