Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

At the end of the day we started probably two starting caliber NFL defenders today (Gilmore and McCourty).  Amazing how far they got with so little talent.  It was too much for them. 

Rowe got destroyed early. Not sure what was going on with Butler, but that added to the problem. Though I'm not even sure Butler would have been any better. He's looked pretty meh all season.

2 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

I hope Bill Bellachick retires....

It will make it TB12 team and we can see what hes worth

I agree.

A marginally talented QB like him wouldnt have made it in this league without Belichick.   

1 minute ago, celestial said:

I'm just tired of QBs winning the SB MVP. Foles has a top 10 line, top 10 weapons, etc. He had help. Brady probably scores and wins the game if not for Graham's play. So his play was the most valuable imho.

And would the sack have mattered had Foles not drove the team down the field for a TD the possession prior? An offensive player deserved to be the MVP of a game where there was almost no defense played.

2 minutes ago, celestial said:

I'm just tired of QBs winning the SB MVP. Foles has a top 10 line, top 10 weapons, etc. He had help. Brady probably scores and wins the game if not for Graham's strip. So  Graham's play was the most valuable imho. But I understand Foles getting the award; it's just cliche.

Whilst I understand your point, Graham made one play that changed the game completely. He also did a whole lot of nothing for about 80% of the game.

Personally I'd look to give MVP to someone who made multiple plays throughout the game.

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Yeah, that sack by Brandon Graham meant nothing.

I know, right? Before that happened, I'm sure that most people felt like the Patriots were going to march right down the field and score a TD. They did it the entire second half.

Monster play by Graham in crunch time.

Archived