Eagles vs Patriots SBLII GDT

Nabbs4u

3 hours ago, 808 said:

They should make a fuss about it. Not shaking the winning QBs' hand is a classless act. It's so easy to be cool when you win, but where is the sportsmanship when you lose?

Hang on, did Belichick shake Pederson's hand? He sure did. BB is classy, Brady is not. Poor sport. No biggie, it just is what it is. 

Tbh as a Pats fan I will acknowledge Brady is a bad loser.  He yells and screams and doesn't shake peoples hand.  Always been that way.  Its a good thing he doesn't lose very often. 

To his credit he does pull himself together and is always very respectful after the fact, never throws anyone under the bus, etc.  But he's a very competitive and emotional guy and can't handle losing.  I would guess he probably reached out to Foles after the game to congratulate him but who knows.

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I mean Brady can do whatever he wants, but it isn't a great look.

Both Keenum and Ryan embraced Foles after they lost and said some kind words.

Nope he’s just a competitor. He just wants to win so badly. Let that be Cam and see the outrage. I don’t mind if you don’t do it but you have go both ways. Like in basketball, Westbrook don’t care. Wins or losses, he’s not shaking hands:

3 hours ago, showtime said:

Apparently Tom Brady hasn't shaken hands with any QB during his 3 SB losses, only when his team wins does he shake the opposing team QB's hand.  I'm not actually sure if that's true, but people are making a big fuss about on Twitter.

I don't think the QB's shaking hands has ever been the same as the coaches shaking hands. I've seen plenty of games where Brady just shook hands with a few defensive lineman and left or just ran into the tunnel. And that's after wins. Also I know there's a nice picture of Peyton Manning there with Wilson, but Peyton also didn't shake hands with Brees when they played in 09.

Not saying it's a good look, but it's never really been a thing where Brady went out of his way to shake the QB's hands after every win. To me everyone knows the coaches do it. And to be fair Belichick snubbed Coughlin and they are friends. 

Why do you care if he's shaking hands or not? Lol. Who is to say he didn't text Foles? I hold no ill will towards anyone for leaving the court or field after a loss. Not sure why anyone would. I'm sure Foles doesn't care. 

Anyway, great game. I didn't feel as confident before the game as I usually do. Pedersen is the best human coach in the league. Pleased it was mostly a clean game. A shame about Chung and Cooks, too, but that's footballs for you. 

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Why do you care if he's shaking hands or not? Lol. Who is to say he didn't text Foles? I hold no ill will towards anyone for leaving the court or field after a loss. Not sure why anyone would. I'm sure Foles doesn't care.

But if this had been LeBron...lol 

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

Brady not shaking hands in all three of his SB losses is kind of a D move I have to say. 

Reminds me of a quote I read from the late great, Steve Sabol. He got it from his Dad, Ed Sabol

" Treat everyone as a gentleman; not because they are, but because you are"

Archived