Valhalla Villager: News, Rumors and Gossip

Heimdallr

9 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

I don’t see a loss 

I expect Tampa Bay, Dallas and Detroit to be much improved. The Vikings also struggle at Soldier field. It is a favorable schedule, especially if Drew Brees does retire, but still too early to predict anything crazy.

Minnesota Vikings 2020 Home Opponents

Chicago Bears   WIN

Detroit Lions WIN

Green Bay Packers WIN

Jacksonville Jaguars WIN

Tennessee Titans WIN

Atlanta Falcons WIN

Carolina Panthers WIN

Dallas Cowboys WIN

Minnesota Vikings 2020 Road Opponents

Chicago Bears LOSS

Detroit Lions  WIN

Green Bay Packers WIN

Houston Texans LOSS

Indianapolis Colts WIN

New Orleans Saints LOSS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers WIN

Seattle Seahawks LOSS

10-6...11-5 seems realistic with that home schedule.

8 minutes ago, Sir Fobos said:

The Giants fired Shurmur.

Depending on how Stefanski does during the rest of the playoffs, maybe the Vikes would be willing to consider bringing back Shurmur.

If Stefanski leaves for a HC job, I’d welcome him back. As long as he can co-exist with Kubiak/Dennison. 

Ohioan Browns fan here. Formerly lived in Minnesota for 2 years and became a Vikings fan from afar along the way. 

Every year I watch as many of the games as I can which typically amounts to 5-8 games. As a result, I miss out on a lot and the overall depth understanding of the team.

I was looking for thoughtful feedback regarding all things Kevin Stefanski this season including how he navigated the early season offensive turmoil, the quality of his play-calling based on a pre-playoffs regular season review, his strengths, his weaknesses, and to what extent people think the current offense is Gary Kubiak's influence versus not.

I've heard and read a wide-variety of things from family that works in the football business, Minnesota beat writers, and "insider," but without being engaged with the team full-time it can be difficult to separate fact from fiction.

So, what's your guys/gals take on Kevin Stefanski?

Thanks in advance.

Vikes look like a real competitive force to win in this tournament.

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1