This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

9 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I don't have the time or energy, but if I did, I'd spend a week over on their page just to pump those poor chumps up.  Infuse a little life into the place.  Ironically, as bad as they played yesterday, they're still in it.  Prolly not for much longer, but there's still a chance.

In terms of points, they've scored the least of any team in the NFCS (to match their last place standing...) and they've given up the most points in the entire NFC.

Slim meet none :)

Just now, Leader said:

In terms of points, they've scored the least of any team in the NFCS (to match their last place standing...) and they've given up the most points in the entire NFC.

Slim meet none :)

Pretty much, lol.  That's why it's crazy that they're even still technically in it for the 7th seed.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Pretty much, lol.  That's why it's crazy that they're even still technically in it for the 7th seed.

NFC you've got the top teams - with a large middle section and one true bottom feeder.

7th Playoff seed is CAR @ 5-5

8th thru 15th - 4-5 or 3-6

Then DET in 16th at 0-8-1 (forgot the tie)  :)

Edited by Leader

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

NFC you've got the top teams - with a large middle section and one true bottom feeder.

7th Playoff seed is CAR @ 5-5

8th thru 15th - 4-5 or 3-6

Then DET in 17th at 0-8-1 (forgot the tie)  :)

My colleague at work was catching heck this morning and saying, "we suck, but we're not mathematically eliminated!"  Another colleague said, "Yes, you pretty much are!"  LOL.

1 hour ago, Sasquatch said:

I don't have the time or energy, but if I did, I'd spend a week over on their page just to pump those poor chumps up.  Infuse a little life into the place.  Ironically, as bad as they played yesterday, they're still in it.  Prolly not for much longer, but there's still a chance.

not yet... It is on the bye week.  I am really amped to do this now.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Saw on local MN news that the MN press is whining about this still today. “The replay clearly shows he got his hands under it.”  Yeah, under half of it, but the tip clearly hits the ground and bounces up.  It really sickens me how many non-catches fans want to make catches. 

18 hours ago, Refugee said:

Dalvin Cook out indefinitely with a torn labrum. This should put a lot more pressure on Captain Kirk and the passing game. I would really love to see Detroit catch some breaks and win one next week.

Instead of Falcons, do we want to make the Lions game day thread a thing?  Like the maps aren't out yet, I don't know what games will be on.  But we could friendship the Lions for a week.  And by friendship, I mean bring our toxic gameday experience over there so they can't actually talk football, LOL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Instead of Falcons, do we want to make the Lions game day thread a thing?  Like the maps aren't out yet, I don't know what games will be on.  But we could friendship the Lions for a week.  And by friendship, I mean bring our toxic gameday experience over there so they can't actually talk football, LOL.

No we need to make a Naggy 2022 and beyond game day thread.