This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

Laugh all you want but that was a classic Bears/Vikes game.   Next week is the toughest game left on the Packers schedule.   That Vikes D is for real and it's going to be a madhouse at US Bank.   However, if Bakh plays I will be a lot more confident.  

3 hours ago, Pad Level said:

Laugh all you want but that was a classic Bears/Vikes game.   Next week is the toughest game left on the Packers schedule.   That Vikes D is for real and it's going to be a madhouse at US Bank.   However, if Bakh plays I will be a lot more confident.  

The refs killed it for me, Bears should have won, I dont get mad at refs in no Packer games. Oh yeah the Vikes are going to be tough in their house, ten times tougher if those refs follow them.

6 hours ago, Pad Level said:

Holy hyperbole Batman! This is far from the toughest game on the schedule. @Atlanta, was a tougher matchup by far plus @Carolina and @Detroit could be much tougher games unless injuries strike them down. The Vikings offense is going to be outright bad if Bradford is out. The D is solid, but Rodgers will still get his and no matter what you think of this defense overall, Minnesota's offense already without Cook, who is far and away their best RB, now with Case Keenum playing QB, it's going to be Seattle in the opener level bad.

2 hours ago, PackyAttacky said:

The refs killed it for me, Bears should have won, I dont get mad at refs in no Packer games. Oh yeah the Vikes are going to be tough in their house, ten times tougher if those refs follow them.

That ref crew was awful. Any time the Bears had something they called it back on some ticky tacky penalty and yet they didn't even call what I thought was a pretty obvious hit on a defenseless receiver on the Vikings. They really ruined the flow of that game. 

Minnesota is going to be tough next week. That defense is going to give Rodgers fits but I feel like our pass rush should be able to get home. That offensive line still has problems. You could just see Keenum for the whole second half dinking and dunking on the Bears. 

7 hours ago, Pad Level said:

If this is the toughest game left on the schedule we are going 15-1 pretty easily.

9 hours ago, Pad Level said:

If the Panthers keep playing like they have been it will be no walk in the park when we go to their place in December.

According to fivethirtyeight, the most difficult remaining games for GB as it stands today (% chance of winning):

@ ATL (37)

@ DAL (47)

@ PIT (49)

@ CAR (50)

@ DET (51)

@ MIN (56)

vs SEA (61)

vs DET (69)

vs NO (70)

vs MIN (73)

@ CHI (74)

vs BLT (74)

vs CIN (75)

vs TB (75)

vs CHI (82)

@ CLE (83)

expected win total of 7.2 more games. I think I see this as a 13-14 win team, health pending.

Even if GB wins the rest of their home games and splits the road games, they are gonna be 12-4. Could be enough for a bye this year. Right now, the main contenders are Carolina who still has to go through ATL (twice), Tampa (twice), and GB, Philly who has to play Dallas (twice), Denver, @SEA, @LAR, and Oakland, and ATL who have to play @NE, @CAR, @TB, @NO, Dallas, and MIN. Not an easy schedule, at all. Thinking 12-4 will be good enough for homefield this year. Gotta make sure ATL finishes 11-5 for that to be the case though. Eagles look good, but they have played 3 of the worst teams in football (LAC, NYG, AZ). If GB can stay healthy this year they will be a dangerous football team in the postseason if they get to play the games at Lambeau.

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

According to fivethirtyeight, the most difficult remaining games for GB as it stands today (% chance of winning):

@ ATL (37)

@ DAL (47)

@ PIT (49)

@ CAR (50)

@ DET (51)

@ MIN (56)

vs SEA (61)

vs DET (69)

vs NO (70)

vs MIN (73)

@ CHI (74)

vs BLT (74)

vs CIN (75)

vs TB (75)

vs CHI (82)

@ CLE (83)

expected win total of 7.2 more games. I think I see this as a 13-14 win team, health pending.

That Pitt game could be interesting.   Depending on whether Pitt can get back on track.  They seem like a team that could be on the verge of imploding with Brown and Big Ben having various issues.