Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

2 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I dont think I’ve ever watched a second of the mlb draft. Do they even televise it?

Not a lot because it’s got so many rounds 

All 70 picks can be seen on MLB Network, MLB.com, ESPN and, for the first time, ESPN+.

Starts at 7:00

Edited by candyman93

Just be glad we’re not the twins and have to strongly consider selling guys off. That Francisco Lindor deal really saved us. It kept us competitive and gave us young talent. We also had money to give to Jose.

We’re probably going to let Rosario walk because of a logjam of SS prospects. We’d have to get him back super cheap for him to stick around. He’s Jose’s best friend so that might complicate things.

Naylor has a deal up in 2026. So hopefully extension talks are taking place.

The only guy we need to make a decision on is Bieber. However, we have another year to decide.

Edited by candyman93

5 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Just be glad we’re not the twins and have to strongly consider selling guys off. That Francisco Lindor deal really saved us. It kept us competitive and gave us young talent. We also had money to give to Jose.

We’re probably going to let Rosario walk because of a logjam of SS prospects. We’d have to get him back super cheap for him to stick around. He’s Jose’s best friend so that might complicate things.

Naylor has a deal up in 2026. So hopefully extension talks are taking place.

The only guy we need to make a decision on is Bieber. However, we have another year to decide.

Trade Bieber for whatever you can get. He is the most overrated pitcher in baseball. Get a couple AAA bats and move on. 

or package Bieber and Espino and another guy and get a bat  

On 7/10/2023 at 6:13 PM, candyman93 said:

I know nothing about the catcher we picked, but I’m understandably intrigued by the pitchers we picked.

I liked our 1st and 2nd round picks. I think our like 3rd-5th were kinda questionable.

15 hours ago, candyman93 said:

I think we just witnessed history. 

First time a pair of brothers hit home runs in the same inning.

Yes we did, Candy.

First time in franchise history in the same game - let alone the same inning, let alone both 2 run dingers