Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Baseball forum is ridiculous right now @Bonanza23. Sorry man. Earned myself some PMs ?‍♂️?‍♂️

PMs?  For real?  Hey man thanks for having my back. I really appreciate it, but don’t do it if you sacrifice your rep. I’m good to go. Holy crap I’m a pariah in the basketball forum. I’m good here in our own little spot. As long as you guys get me then the reason I’m in here is accomplished. I just want to talk sports with knowledgeable guys or girls and you guys do just fine, except for a small handful...

25 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

PMs?  For real?  Hey man thanks for having my back. I really appreciate it, but don’t do it if you sacrifice your rep. I’m good to go. Holy crap I’m a pariah in the basketball forum. I’m good here in our own little spot. As long as you guys get me then the reason I’m in here is accomplished. I just want to talk sports with knowledgeable guys or girls and you guys do just fine, except for a small handful...

Meh, I couldn’t possibly care less about my rep. I’m here to talk sports and have a good time. You’re a great poster so when someone says something like that I’ll gladly speak up. It’s the least I can do.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Meh, I couldn’t possibly care less about my rep. I’m here to talk sports and have a good time. You’re a great poster so when someone says something like that I’ll gladly speak up. It’s the least I can do.

I also did the least I could do.

• Like 4

Aside from the Browns fans in there obviously, you couldn’t rub a couple brain cells together in that Forum. Yikes. Bunch of wannabe SMEs and GMs. I haven’t been in the NBA Forum since the old FF. Gave me chronic migraines. You’d expect more intelligence at least in a baseball forum though. 

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

WAR ruined the baseball forum.  You don't speak their language, and the whole group flocks to discredit you

@DawgX nailed it when he referred to that collective group as "pretentious D-Bags"

I like the word "sanctimonious."  Sums up a bunch of what I read in that thread.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

WAR ruined the baseball forum.  You don't speak their language, and the whole group flocks to discredit you

@DawgX nailed it when he referred to that collective group as "pretentious D-Bags"

I would LOVE to know how many Indians games or Mejia at bats they had watched this year...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Thanks again man I really do appreciate it!  I got you guys back also. Familia

Except obviously @Thomas5737 of course. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, malibuspeedrace said:

What I find funny about it is we’re pretty much saying the same freaking thing but if you don’t use the lingo you’re wrong. 

Also I guess using the if they help us win I’m good with the trade makes you wrong. Believe it or not you can not like the trade and still be happy with the outcome. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive. ?