2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

3 hours ago, fattlipp said:

http://www.bisociety.org/texting-while-driving-vs-drunk-driving-which-is-more-dangerous/

1st link found when searched texting driving vs drinking driving.

Texting while driving is worse than driving on 4+ beers in an hour.... do your research!

Everyday on my commute home, I almost get ran off the road by some young women lane deviating while texting, I now actually hold my horn down as passing them on the left while they text in the middle lane, once this chick even dropped her phone and swirved into the right lane and caused an accident by hitting another car, lucky it was in 20-30mph traffic only, her damn elbows were on the wheel, idiots.

Same woman every day?  Call in her license and get her off the road.  By the way, I only reposted your original post because it was smack dab in the middle of a discussion about Free Agency, and seemingly appeared out of nowhere - almost as if you meant to post it in another thread.  No doubt, your information is valid, but it was almost as random as me stating right now, "I like waffles!"

On 11/3/2018 at 4:40 PM, packfanfb said:

Gute is in a cut-throat mood. This could be, punt better vs NE or I'm cutting your ***.

Since we're doing people were right and wrong stuff, how funny is Gute was the opposite and was like ya, I'll pay a dude 40k on the off chance your wife might pop?

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Since we're doing people were right and wrong stuff, how funny is Gute was the opposite and was like ya, I'll pay a dude 40k on the off chance your wife might pop?

Not to get lost in the weeds here, but how else was the organization supposed to address the situation. NOT bring on another punter?

On 11/3/2018 at 3:55 PM, Arthur Penske said:

Doesn't fit at all in our regular defense. Maybe a dedicated pin your ears back guy, but not a standard down.

Also don't think that fits the attitude Gute is looking for.

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Not to get lost in the weeds here, but how else was the organization supposed to address the situation. NOT bring on another punter?

No no, agreed. But people were focused on the cutthroat stuff, which is okay, we didn't know why. I was just talking about how until we knew, it's so easy to speculate.

4 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

Same woman every day?  Call in her license and get her off the road.  By the way, I only reposted your original post because it was smack dab in the middle of a discussion about Free Agency, and seemingly appeared out of nowhere - almost as if you meant to post it in another thread.  No doubt, your information is valid, but it was almost as random as me stating right now, "I like waffles!"

ah, got yeah, no clue how it got there..... came up maybe talking about some nfl player that got a dui i imagine,

and no not same woman, random lane deviaters, always texting.

56 minutes ago, fattlipp said:

ah, got yeah, no clue how it got there..... came up maybe talking about some nfl player that got a dui i imagine,

and no not same woman, random lane deviaters, always texting.

I see the same woman on my daily commute nearly daily (at least weekly) always putting her makeup on while she’s driving.  It astounds me actually.  Distracted driving scares the sh!t out of me!

If I was a betting man (which I definitely am) I'd say we're a lock to sign on the FA safeties this offseason. Really strong class overall with Earl, Landon Collins, Joyner, Amos, Honey Badger. Personal preference is Mathieu, he'd look pretty dang good in Green & Gold.

13 hours ago, gopackgo27 said:

If I was a betting man (which I definitely am) I'd say we're a lock to sign on the FA safeties this offseason. Really strong class overall with Earl, Landon Collins, Joyner, Amos, Honey Badger. Personal preference is Mathieu, he'd look pretty dang good in Green & Gold.

Didn't go after him this offseason too hard/ he chose Houston. What's changed and why is Houston going to let him walk?

Archived