The Mandalorian (Spoilers!!!) Season 2 10/30

Acgott

On 12/29/2019 at 12:11 PM, theJ said:

Which is why Ive always thought a trilogy not centered around Jedi could have done the universe more justice. They've dove deep into the .1% of the universe centered around Jedi, but have barely scraped the surface of the rest of the 99.9%. 

Yeah, but you'd have to do it right and focus on something more than just the normal person's life unless you just want it to be a space comedy.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, D82 said:

Big fan of Dawson, interested to see her as Ahsoka . 

Big fan of Rosario too.  Fan of Ahsoka.  Not a fan of her still being alive at this point.  Vader should’ve already hunted her down long before ROTJ. 

Not a fan of it tbh.

Live action Ahsoka is cool in theory but uh....unless they dub her lines like with Ray Park which isn't super likely because Dawson isn't just a stunt double and she probably cost a pretty spice run or two it's gonna be weird.

Ashley Eckstein is Ahsoka to me and I'd rather they just not do her in live action.

Also this feels like rumormill nonsense because of the whole Dawson push for Ahsoka 2-3 years ago.

Plus I'm skeptical of this because the Mandalorian crew kept baby yoda under wraps so I feel like this would be under wraps. 

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Why are we going with old Ahsoka?

The cool thing about Ahsoka is her detailed journey from padawan to jedi.

Bcuz Mandalorian takes place after ROTJ. How old is she during Clone Wars?  This is at least 20 years later. 

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Bcuz Mandalorian takes place after ROTJ. How old is she during Clone Wars?  This is at least 20 years later. 

probably in her preteens to teens. Tortuga can live up to 200 if they are strong force users, which she definitely is considering she goes toe to toe with Vader

• 1 month later...
On 3/20/2020 at 9:00 PM, SwoleXmad said:

Not a fan of it tbh.

Live action Ahsoka is cool in theory but uh....unless they dub her lines like with Ray Park which isn't super likely because Dawson isn't just a stunt double and she probably cost a pretty spice run or two it's gonna be weird.

Ashley Eckstein is Ahsoka to me and I'd rather they just not do her in live action.

Also this feels like rumormill nonsense because of the whole Dawson push for Ahsoka 2-3 years ago.

Plus I'm skeptical of this because the Mandalorian crew kept baby yoda under wraps so I feel like this would be under wraps. 

Rosario-Dawson.jpg

lol really?