OBJ videotaped smoking weed

Broncofan

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Umm the dude was lying in bed that had coke on it. Whose to say he didn't do that crap to... That's kind of a big deal.

Yeah, but who cares?  It's not like the New York Giants mind that kind of PR mess. 

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Everybody's gonna keep on defending him saying it's just this, it's just that, it was just this time, it was just that time. 

It's not about one thing or another in most of the cases.  It's the fact that every damn week it's something with him.  Don't think the Giants are thinking, "Oh, it was just some pot?  No big deal." 

Listing all his problems would look like the side effects scroll at the bottom of an depression medication commercial. 

This is my problem, this is like the second incident where I felt criticism is justified. So it’s not every damn week, itsxpeople fishing for stuff. People made a big deal because he said he doesn’t want to play preseason. 

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Did Tunsil have anything done to him for that video?

Tunsil wasn't in the league at the time - the video released before he was drafted, so it's a slightly different situation.

8 hours ago, KManX89 said:

FIFY.

But yeah, a borderline rapey drug-filled exchange, his *** is grass as far as Emperor Goodell is concerned. 

get out of here with that crap. no possible way can you say that was rapey, at least from that video.

22 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

As we've seen time and again, the NFL can make up whatever rules it wants...

True, but usually only in response to really bad PR. I don’t  think this will stir too many people up.

Obviously, if something similar happens again it’s a completely different story.

Begs the question...are these players that stupid or that narcissistic? Either way...there is no way I’m investing in Beckham. The way I see it is they there will certainly be another team out there that is willing to pay for his talent without considering the risk. 

Archived