Browns trade Danny Shelton to the Patriots

49erurtaza

2 minutes ago, joru1000 said:

LMAO, is Joe Thomas the only God-damned 1st rounder drafted in the last 15 years to stay with the team for more than 4 years? What a joke.

Next year they'll be trading Garrett for swapping 6th rounders.

Corey Coleman is still on the team... 

Remember when GM Dorsey said Sashi Brown didn’t draft real football players?  Guess Shelton was in that group because he’s literally giving him away. 

What’s different than the Snead trades for Day 3 picks  for Quinn / Ogletree are that those guys are expensive or bad fits for the scheme.  Or other teams trading aging expensive talent.  Can’t say I think this is a good move for CLE.   It’s a much needed boost to NE’s D.  

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't even really understand this trade for Cleveland. 

Well you see, some teams are really dumb, because they're lead by really dumb people. So when a really dumb person dies or gets fired, the other really dumb people make sure to hire another really dumb person.

It's the circle of life, man.

Just now, Broncofan said:

Remember when GM Dorsey said Sashi Brown didn’t draft real football players?  Guess Shelton was in that group because he’s literally giving him away. 

What’s different than the Snead trades are that the guys are expensive or bad fits for the scheme.  Or other teams trading aging talent.  Can’t say I think this is a good move for CLE.   It’s a much needed boost to NE’s D.  

Sashi didn't draft Shelton, Ray Farmer did.  He hasn't been worth the pick but I agree I hate this move.

Just now, goldfishwars said:

That's what's so pathetic about it. This is kind of what I'm getting at. So many of these GMs cream their pants for "muh draft picks", but once the pick becomes a player, it's like they become useless. What's the point of compiling picks if you don't do anything with them? It's such a broken system, especially when the teams are really, really dumb.

Archived