The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

31 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Ok I was a bit distracted here and there for the game, when did Haskins get in?  I missed it. Hopefully this is urbz beginning the changeover. 

Meanwhile  Dobbins is the next great thee Ohio state rb great. 

he got the junk minutes at the end of the game

I definitely think Barrett is holding the ball in the pocket too long.  Given his downfield inaccuracy, I'd say if he gets through his first 3 reads without making a throw, he just needs to take off or throw it away if the room isn't there.  With how our passing attack is right now, we should be running Dobbins AND Weber 20+ times a game.  If we can get a big lead on UNLV early, I'd love to see Haskins get a full quarter or more to play.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ah yes, adequate...synonym for MEDIOCRE.

tenor.gif

Accurate.  He's not as fast as he was pre broken leg (plus he's about 10-15 lbs heavier than back then as well), and he's never come close again to looking as good as he did against Michigan State that year too.

ScarceAncientBlackmamba-small.gif

Didn't get to see the game this weekend, had to coach my son's team at the same time.  Did Barrett actually make throws downfield, or did our WR catch it short and run long again?

Sheffield has been very disappointing.  I hope we get Okudah and Wade in there more and more.

3 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Didn't get to see the game this weekend, had to coach my son's team at the same time.  Did Barrett actually make throws downfield, or did our WR catch it short and run long again?

Sheffield has been very disappointing.  I hope we get Okudah and Wade in there more and more.

Lots of short passes/intermediate. The long TD Barrett through Campbell had about 55 yards after the catch, and then several TD's inside the 10 to probably make JT feel better about himself as a passer.

I'm sure JT will be lights out over the next 3 games and continue his joke of a record breaking career here at OSU and then get exposed against PSU on our own home field.

• Like 2