The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Oh I get it. I'm not comfortable at all w/ this either so I just made a light hearted joke lol

Just hoping for the best here

Hope is the worst. I would know, I'm a Cleveland fan. It's far better to accept the inevitable so the disappointment is more bearable and then be "pleasantly surprised" when the opposite happens.

Because we have no idea which JT Barrett we're going to see I'm going to take Penn State

we're going to have to run the ball effectively to keep the ball away from Barkley which I think we can against their defense. We're going to have to score in the red zone even if its just field goals we need every point we can get.

I think our DBs can match up well against their offense we really need our LBs to contain Barkley 

Jerome Baker and Damon Webb need to have stand out games 

3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

If Dobbins and Weber are both 100%, then we should run the ball 50 times.  20 times each for Weber and JK, and 10 for Barrett.  Our oline is huge, we need to start beating on people.

Yes... we should. I'd run the ball down their throats. Then throw in a few play actions to keep them on their toes. 

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Ditto. 

Put him at the top of the Heisman right now, no doubt. 

The big concern going forward is the mental capacity of some of these guys in big games. Penalties, drops, kickoffs, dropped punt attempts, etc. The talent is surely there. 

Lets enjoy this one. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Ditto. 

Put him at the top of the Heisman right now, no doubt. 

The big concern going forward is the mental capacity of some of these guys in big games. Penalties, drops, kickoffs, dropped punt attempts, etc. The talent is surely there. 

Lets enjoy this one. 

to me I think this will be a huge boost to the mental aspect of the game for a lot of guys. They are going to know that mistakes can be made and they still have the ability to win. So hopefully they will play smarter and looser. Which would hopefully limit mistakes. I think early a lot of guys were playing with sticks up their butt because they know the conference championship and playoff hopes were on the line.