The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Could be wrong but I don’t think Campbell played after his fumble, even returning kicks. 

Really hoping we can clean up some of these things and keep the momentum coming. Not often will you fumble like that, commit that many penalties, and perform so poorly in kick coverage and win a huge game like that. Huge credit to JTB and crew for not losing composure and sticking with it. 

One of the biggest drives was on defense. After the fumble on the handoff exchange, down two scores, the outcome seemed sure. The defense got a huge 3 and out followed by a punt block and quick score. 

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Could be wrong but I don’t think Campbell played after his fumble, even returning kicks. 

Really hoping we can clean up some of these things and keep the momentum coming. Not often will you fumble like that, commit that many penalties, and perform so poorly in kick coverage and win a huge game like that. Huge credit to JTB and crew for not losing composure and sticking with it. 

One of the biggest drives was on defense. After the fumble on the handoff exchange, down two scores, the outcome seemed sure. The defense got a huge 3 and out followed by a punt block and quick score. 

Paris is hurt iirc

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

He made at least 4 insane throws in the 4th quarter. He threw absolute darts.

This was incredible.

To me that is his best throw in his career. One he threw a dart, two he threw with anticipation, and three he threw a WR open with an amazing back shoulder placement. I wish we could play Oklahoma again. To me it seems like Wilson has a feeling for this team and that JTB has been cleansed from his Beck stench!

• Like 2

The way he threw in the final 5 minutes is how we all thought he would be able to throw based on his first year as a starter.  If he could maintain that level of play, even adding in obvious interceptions and miss throws to it, he would be the Heisman and a legit NFL QB.

• Like 1

I'm glad JT is playing lights out. I don't want to take much away from him but the emergence of our WRs have certainly helped. They look like a totally different group out there compared to the first game of the season. I thought we were dead after the first quarter so I just kept drinking patron that these guys had behind me lol. Whoops. 

Such an amazing event. So much fun.