The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

Yeah JT cant beat a defense with his throws if he doesn't have Michael Thomas on the outside.  

I really want to see Haskins he's a much better fit for what Wilson wants to do. 

I don't believe the play caller is the problem he's just limited in the offense he can run because he's got JT at QB. 

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Yeah JT cant beat a defense with his throws if he doesn't have Michael Thomas on the outside.  

I really want to see Haskins he's a much better fit for what Wilson wants to do. 

I don't believe the play caller is the problem he's just limited in the offense he can run because he's got JT at QB. 

If Barrett was more willing to let it fly without it being a perfect position he'd be better, but he is always waiting ot make sure guys get open afraid of making a mistake, which is a mistake in itself.

2 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

But playcalling tho.......................

LOL

Yeah, people acted like Wilson was/is a MAGICIAN that would magically turn Barrett into a QB who could actually pass the ball more than 10 yards downfield. I honestly can't believe that people honestly bought into that load of crap that was presented to them about coaches that raved over his progression in the offseason. What a joke.

In all seriousness, if Urban is right in that JT is a way better option than our backups, the future is very bleak offensively.

I obviously don't think that's the case, because we've seen what both guys have done in the spring, and they've shown more with their arm then JT has in five years. So, aside from having five years to know the offense, I'm puzzled about what exactly Barrett gives this team. The best thing Meyer could have done for everyone this past off-season is have a sit-down with JT. Things could have ended amicably, and Barrett could have either given it a shot as an UDFA or been a grad transfer elsewhere. In this case, you have the off-season to groom the backups to allow the mental side to catch up to the physical. With JT, I'm at a point, for the first time in my adult life, of indifference to turning the TV on during our next game. It is a hard watch.

If JT is our best option, I still want to see what's behind him. I'd take Martell over him 10 days a week and I've barely seen him play. Urban just loves his damn seniority. It's tough to watch...... If Urban is going to ride or die w/ JT, be prepared to lose 3-4 games this year including our final regular season game. My real hope is that JT plays so uninspiring in practice that Urban HAS to sit him. I want a win against Army but I don't want Barrett piling up stats b/c it's going to be misleading. Maryland is turning into an offensive powerhouse somehow and I want Haskins to get some legit reps prior to that game. He will need them and then we will be happy once again.

I just cant' get over that pass chart above. It is SO bad.

Im sorry but this bull**** that there is a "big gap" between JT and the back ups is a flat out lie and Urban is just trying to cover his ***. I will never understand why he can't just let his antiquated offense go and give the reigns to Kevin Wilson this is definitely not what he signed up for and I wouldnt be surprised to see KW want out after this year if Urban keeps micro managing his offense

Yeah, this needs to happen.... fast:

Dwayne Haskins, Jr ?Retweeted J-DUB  ‼️

Soon ?

Dwayne Haskins, Jr ?added,

J-DUB  ‼️ @JaidenWoodbey
So when is my boy @dh_simba7 gone play
39 replies321 retweets981 likes

Retweet

Direct message