The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

Your acting like they are better than tOSU in so many areas. It’s all about QB. Hopefully Haskin is legit

Our QB has been a weaker spot for the last 2 seasons. I'm hoping Haskin lights it up too. We could use another playoffs College championship title. The first one we have is getting a little lonely. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

12 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Our QB has been a weaker spot for the last 2 seasons. I'm hoping Haskin lights it up too. We could use another playoffs College championship title. The first one we have is getting a little lonely. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Well Haskin or Tate will be a stud, I hope both are tho lol

• Like 1

#3 rated 2020 offensive guard Luke Wypler commits to OSU. Joins #2 rated OT Paris Johnson and 4-star OT Jake Wray in the class. OSU is the odds-on favorite for #1 OG Justin Rogers as well. Building a force up front. The only question at all on offense is the future of the QB play, which looks to be trending upwards so long as the system is a success.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

If Meyer is suspended/fired

who takes his spot

Schiano? He'd be my first choice

allows our offense to stay as it is and Alex Grinch can step up and be full time Defensive coordinator 

Honestly, I think it would be Day.  I think they would want an up and comer vs a veteran like Schiano.  That said, I don't think Meyer is going anywhere.