Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

43 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Can you guys help a Bears fan out? Do you all know where the Raiders will be playing in 2019? Obviously it won’t be Oakland and the Vegas stadium won’t be ready. Any rumors or anything?

If is a very real chance it will be Oakland. Mark Davis has said he wants to keep the team there til the move to the new place recently and said that he know that the price will go up but that he wants it to be a fair price and not a "spite" price.

They could stay in Cali and try to work something out with the Niners for a year tho Mark has said before he doesnt want to do that. You never know as it's the closest option.

Then you have the Bay Area and LA area College stadiums (Cal, Stanford, Rose Bowl). None are ideal and it would be a logistical nightmare.

Also They could head to SD to Qualcom for the year. Yuck but possible.

Then you look out of state. San Antiono has the Alamodome that is just sitting there dormant. Jerry Jones may not want a team in his somewhat area but I doubt he would put up a huge stink if it was just for a year and his company got to handle the vending or something like that. St. Loius is also an option I read but that doesn't seem as likely as any of the others I have or will mention because of the distance to a true fan base.

Then there is the Vegas option which is Sam Boyd stadium. It's small and isn't equipped for NFL games at all but may be something they look at if Oakland falls thru. Mark has visited it a few times and noted that additional suites and upgraded locker rooms and media/broadcasting facilities would be needed to make it a home in the future. The # 5-10million was thrown around but I find it hard to believe they would drop that money in that stadium for one year when it will be empty the next year.

I think they will be back in Oakland in 2019. They'll pay alittle more as they should to help the stadium authority out but there is too much support to not have this happen especially if the team does well this year under Gruden,

Re: The Andrew East video. Kind of a weird way to explain his situation and put it out there. I really wasn't about that, but I do actually get it. He held on with the Raiders for a couple years thinking that when Condo is done that he would have a chance to compete for the job. The signing of DePaolo was basically a death knell for that opportunity. Obviously the guy is not owed anything as far as that goes, but there is also no reason for him to just stick around when it's clear that he has hit his ceiling in Oakland.

17 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

If is a very real chance it will be Oakland. Mark Davis has said he wants to keep the team there til the move to the new place recently and said that he know that the price will go up but that he wants it to be a fair price and not a "spite" price.

They could stay in Cali and try to work something out with the Niners for a year tho Mark has said before he doesnt want to do that. You never know as it's the closest option.

Then you have the Bay Area and LA area College stadiums (Cal, Stanford, Rose Bowl). None are ideal and it would be a logistical nightmare.

Also They could head to SD to Qualcom for the year. Yuck but possible.

Then you look out of state. San Antiono has the Alamodome that is just sitting there dormant. Jerry Jones may not want a team in his somewhat area but I doubt he would put up a huge stink if it was just for a year and his company got to handle the vending or something like that. St. Loius is also an option I read but that doesn't seem as likely as any of the others I have or will mention because of the distance to a true fan base.

Then there is the Vegas option which is Sam Boyd stadium. It's small and isn't equipped for NFL games at all but may be something they look at if Oakland falls thru. Mark has visited it a few times and noted that additional suites and upgraded locker rooms and media/broadcasting facilities would be needed to make it a home in the future. The # 5-10million was thrown around but I find it hard to believe they would drop that money in that stadium for one year when it will be empty the next year.

I think they will be back in Oakland in 2019. They'll pay alittle more as they should to help the stadium authority out but there is too much support to not have this happen especially if the team does well this year under Gruden,

Thanks for the info!

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Mack don't seem like the type that would skip workouts if negotiations was going well. Now I'm starting to get a lil more worried than I should be. 

I've had an weird feeling about Mack's contract for a while. With Gruden running the show, who knows what will happen.

15 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

You think this is gonna become an actual hold out because of Gruden?

No hold out coming. I think carr didn't sign his until June. It takes time. He just don't seem like if he was happy, he would miss a workout. 

Archived