D82's Last 7 Round Mock Draft (w/ Trades) **UPDATED**

D82

On 3/23/2018 at 10:33 PM, BillsGuy82 said:

I respect your mock but I can't see any situation Bills will pass over the more polished Darnold or Rosen for that matter. 

Darnold arm plays in Buffalo, Darnold has better pocket presence, Darnold is further along in his progression, Darnold has quicker feet and scrambling ability. More experience on a bigger stage etc

Allan can work all he wants but only Stafford has been a top level QB with a sub 60% passing rate coming out of college. Actual J. P. Losman had better stats than he did, had a big arm  and was a bust. 

Peace

Nice job for the Bucs. Can’t complain about Nelson. He immediately gives us arguably the best interior 3 in all of the league and a challenger to Dallas for the best overall line in football at least on paper. The rest of the draft would have to be DB heavy.

HA you actually took one of my trade proposals and put it in there.  Thats whats up and i would be 100% ok with this on draft day with Vea and Hubbard.   I don't know much about conklin at TE but if you think he is worthy of that pick we can sure use one for depth if he has nice upside.   In this scenario i think we for sure need to pick up another FA WR for our slot position though.

On 3/23/2018 at 3:02 PM, Desperado82 said:

* The Green Bay Packers send their 1st Round Pick (14th Overall), their 3rd Round Pick (76th Overall) and their 5th Round Pick (172nd Overall) to the Chicago Bears in exchange for their 1st Round Pick (8th Overall)

Not a fan of this trade up for Fitzpatrick.. Guy without a position, do we need DB help, absolutely but where does he play with HaHa and Jones?  Unless they think he can play CB, Id hate to move up and then not take one of the guys left on the board in this mock.. Same holds true for James, not sure where he fits..

8. Green Bay Packers (via CHI): Minkah Fitzpatrick S, Alabama

9. San Francisco 49ers: Harold Landry EDGE, Boston College

12. New York Giants (via BUF): Tremaine Edmunds EDGE, Virginia Tech

13. Washington Redskins: Derwin James S, Florida State

15. Arizona Cardinals: Denzel Ward CB, Ohio State

17. Los Angeles Chargers: Roquan Smith ILB, Georgia

4 hours ago, Housegoat said:

Not a fan of this trade up for Fitzpatrick.. Guy without a position, do we need DB help, absolutely but where does he play with HaHa and Jones?  Unless they think he can play CB, Id hate to move up and then not take one of the guys left on the board in this mock.. Same holds true for James, not sure where he fits..

8. Green Bay Packers (via CHI): Minkah Fitzpatrick S, Alabama

9. San Francisco 49ers: Harold Landry EDGE, Boston College

12. New York Giants (via BUF): Tremaine Edmunds EDGE, Virginia Tech

13. Washington Redskins: Derwin James S, Florida State

15. Arizona Cardinals: Denzel Ward CB, Ohio State

17. Los Angeles Chargers: Roquan Smith ILB, Georgia

I think Fitzpatrick could line up at CB and do well. Think Jalen Ramsey. 

Care to expand on why you have these players drafted?

ROUND FOUR

108. New York Giants (via TB): Nick Nelson CB, Wisconsin

123. Cincinnati Bengals (via MIA via CLE via CAR): Jordan Lasley WR, UCLA

ROUND FIVE

172. Green Bay Packers (comp): Will Dissly TE, Washington

ROUND SIX

191. Los Angeles Chargers: Brandon Silvers QB, Troy

207. Green Bay Packers (comp): Tanner Lee QB, Nebraska

ROUND SEVEN

233. Kansas City Chiefs (via ARI): Jeb Blazevich TE, Georgia

243. Kansas City Chiefs (via TEN): Nick Stevens QB, Colorado State

246. Pittsburgh Steelers: Austin Allen QB, Arkansas

Also why these players fall as far as they do?

193. Dallas Cowboys: Ade Aruna DE, Tulane

252. Cincinnati Bengals (comp): Dimitri Flowers FB, Oklahoma

254. Arizona Cardinals (comp): Darius Jackson EDGE, Jacksonville State

Also Taven Bryan being that high of pick is crazy to me, I do not view him as that elite of a DT.  Sure he is a quick penetrating DT but he is not Aaron Donald.  Donald had 29+ sacks in his four year career, Bryan had 5.5 sacks in his three year career.  The hype on him is getting a little much, very solid 2nd round pick but not sure he is that elite.  

Archived