What compensation would you need? 8x8 room, no human contact for 30 days, other stipulations

Dome

I'd do it and high ball them and see if I could get billions of not trillions out of them, even though I'd do it for way less. 

Im amazed at the amount of people who wouldn't give up social interaction for 30 days in exchange for being set financially for life. A lot of people have their priorities out of whack. 

1 hour ago, tribar said:

I'd do it and high ball them and see if I could get billions of not trillions out of them, even though I'd do it for way less. 

Im amazed at the amount of people who wouldn't give up social interaction for 30 days in exchange for being set financially for life. A lot of people have their priorities out of whack. 

I'm mostly worried that y'all won't be able to function without seeing me post for a month 

Pretty sure that would make you go at least partially insane. Would never take up the second option. Would need at least 25 million to try the first. Especially if I don't get like notebooks or anything.

7 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

No one going to mention that there’s no shower in there huh.

Can’t imagine there’s much ventilation in a windowless, 8x8 room. I guess you could get used to the smell?

The post release shower would be the best shower of all time.

Archived