What compensation would you need? 8x8 room, no human contact for 30 days, other stipulations

Dome

Saw an interesting thread on Reddit and I wanted to ask a similar question here.

How much financial compensation would you need to complete the following:

You must spend 30 days in a 8’ x 8’ room with no windows. You will get no human interaction for those 30 days. Your room will be furnished with a bed, a toilet and enough toilet paper for the 30 days, but nothing else. Each day you’ll be given a tasteless nutrients bar that provides you what you need to stay healthy and one gallon of water. You’ll have access to any medication a doctor deems necessary.

So, how much money would you need before you accepted this challenge?

Additional challenge: you must call the challenge off when you think you’ve hit 30 days, you won’t be told when the 30 days is up. If you call it early you won’t get any money,  but you won’t get additional money for going over. 

how much would you need to take on that challenge?

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

1 million. 

To be sure I got 30 days, I would just find a way to mark things down on 45 sleeps. Force my way to stay awake, assume 15 naps in between to count on when I couldn’t stay awake. 

Actually, don't finish all of your protein bar. Put a piece in the corner each day

Each day you’ll be given a tasteless nutrients bar

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Additional challenge: you must call the challenge off when you think you’ve hit 30 days, you won’t be told when the 30 days is up. If you call it early you won’t get any money,  but you won’t get additional money for going over. 

Because of this part, probably Like $25k. It would be so easy to completely lose track of time. 

If someone told me when it was over, and assuming I still had my job back when it’s over, probably $5,000

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Because of this part, probably Like $25k. It would be so easy to completely lose track of time. 

If someone told me when it was over, and assuming I still had my job back when it’s over, probably $5,000

Would you go double or nothing on the $5k for this conditional: 50% chance you come home to all your flashlights being bugged 

Archived