What compensation would you need? 8x8 room, no human contact for 30 days, other stipulations

Dome

The no human contact part almost makes me want to do it for free.  The fact that I would have no way to pass the time nullifies that, though.  I would probably do it for $100k.   I haven't had a vacation from work in over 7 years.  It actually kind of sounds nice. 

I live with wife, 2 teenage daughters, dog, 2 cats, and a parrot... all females... I'd take this deal for very little money and view it as a vacation TBH. 8x8 is enough for me to get my workouts in, catch up on all the sleep I've missed. No news... no drama... just me and my thoughts. Sounds amazing to me..

9 hours ago, Shockey1979 said:

just me and my thoughts. Sounds amazing to me..

**** man your mental health must be on point. If I'm just sitting around for like a couple hours by myself I start thinking bout mortality, all the embarrassing & stupid **** I've done, how pointless everything is, etc... kudos to you brotha. Can't imagine just thinking by myself would ever be a good time. Need constant distraction from that ****.

On 3/29/2018 at 7:22 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

I couldn't do it because of the toilet paper.  I use wipes.  Everything else I could do as long as there's a toilet.  I could do it for 50,000 if I had a toilet and wipes in addition to the toilet paper.  If no wipes and no toilet, it would take at least 3 million dollars. 

I don't get guys that use wet wipes to wipe. Do you use TP to get most the ****... then use the wipes to clean up... then TP to dry up. Or is it just straight wet wipes? That sounds like a mess to me. And then you got a wet ******* for like a half hour. Pass. TP gang gang 

Archived