2018 Draft Thread v.2 - DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Would love to see the reaction in here if Crosby is picked. lol

It would be like the Jimmy Johnson days where they made multiple picks at the same position. Competition and Pennn would tweet some unkind words I'm sure. LOL

8 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If Cable recommends him Reggie must listen.  I could see Cable with RM in a headlock and giving Mark a titty twister and not letting them go until they pick another O-linemen.  He even looks like a grown up bully.

Really liking our CB depth now. With Worley just before the draft and now Nelson, I feel we've got some competition for that 3rd CB spot. With Golson being the long shot, I think we could find an adequate replacement for Carrie to compliment Conley and Melvin.

1 minute ago, drfrey13 said:

There goes another WLB we could have used to cover RBs.

At this point, there are no OLB options who would challenge Morrow or James for starting playing time. This team doesn't need a WLB, it needs a MLB for base.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Shaq Griffin can do that.

Also aren't our OLBs Bruce Irvin and Tahir Whitehead? Who is our ILB?

I project Whitehead as a SLB and Irvin will play DE in Guenther's scheme. Morrow or James project as the starting WLBs. The team needs someone to challenge Lee at MLB.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Shaq Griffin can do that.

Also aren't our OLBs Bruce Irvin and Tahir Whitehead? Who is our ILB?

Bruce Irvin is suppose to be an end now and Whitehead from what I have read is not good in coverage.

8 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I project Whitehead as a SLB and Irvin will play DE in Guenther's scheme. Morrow or James project as the starting WLBs. The team needs someone to challenge Lee at MLB.

Hoping Kiser lasts til our next pick.

34 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

If he lasts til our 5th round pick I would not be mad.  It would be great value and would probably start at RT for us.  Would not mind Harrison also.

Archived