How many years do top QBs have left?

brownie man

How many years do the top QBs have left?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. How many years does Eli have left?

2. 2. How many years does Phillip Rivers have left?

3. 3. How many years does Brees have left?

• 11 months later...

I made this thread last year

its interesting how clearly the majority of people believed Eli didn't have anything left

I'm just trying to understand why the Giants refuse to see it. 

Passing on Darnold was still a terrible move to me and look at them now smh 

and now they want to pass on Haskins the Giants are just delusional I dont get it its like they're trying to suck on purpose 

The hot take answer isn't up there, and it is that Brees' play has already fallen off a cliff over the last 8 games of the regular season and then the postseason last year. He could bounce back the early the portion of the year and have once last ride in him, but I think Brees is already done.

Note: This doesn't mean the Saints roster won't still win 10+ games this year.

On 15.4.2018 at 6:14 PM, JLambert58 said:

Ok gotcha.  Over / Under on Brady 1.5 years.

I didn't realize this comment was from last year lol. But my guess is he plays 2019 and 2020 allowing the Pats to take advantage of a strong 2020 QB draft and getting that QB ready in 2021 after a redshirt.

On 3/20/2019 at 7:53 AM, Nozizaki said:

The hot take answer isn't up there, and it is that Brees' play has already fallen off a cliff over the last 8 games of the regular season and then the postseason last year. He could bounce back the early the portion of the year and have once last ride in him, but I think Brees is already done.

Note: This doesn't mean the Saints roster won't still win 10+ games this year.

You could be right, but Brees still played very well in a few games during that stretch.  Steelers, Eagles, and most of the Rams game.  His noodle arm was on full display after Ginn came back and it looks bad, but his arm has looked that weak for years now.

I do think this is his last year though.  His arm is only gonna get worse from here on out.  

Archived