College Football / NFL Draft Discussion

candyman93

I just found this internet draft game. I believe a draft like this should certainly bring our offense back to life.

Round 1 Pick 7 (CHI): Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State (A+)
Round 1 Pick 12: 
Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville (A)
Round 1 Pick 13 (DET): 
Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 4 (IND): 
Courtland Sutton, WR, Southern Methodist (A)
Round 2 Pick 32: 
Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1: 
Braden Smith, OT/OG, Auburn (A)

I’m not tripping about Darnold or Rosen 

did you all know none of our starting receivers last week have had a touchdown catch in their careers 

Ricardo

Treggs

Higgins

Kasen Williams 

Idk if you got Joe Montana in his prime

aint no QB having success with that 

43 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m not tripping about Darnold or Rosen 

did you all know none of our starting receivers last week have had a touchdown catch in their careers 

Ricardo

Treggs

Higgins

Kasen Williams 

Idk if you got Joe Montana in his prime

aint no QB having success with that 

I'm not sure that pointing out that the guy you're pimping at QB hasn't thrown a TD to 4 of our receivers halfway through the year is helping your case as much as you think it is.

I don't care what QB we sign, trade for, or draft 1st overall I want us to get Kurt Benkert from Virginia. That kids has the ability and head to do it all. I read a short blurb about the season he was having so I found all his games on youtube and I was very impressed with what I was watching. No I have not researched him Letsgo. I don't know what type of vehical he drives, injury history or criminal history. I don't know a darn thing about the kid except his play. Come to think of it I don't even know his age. Anyway I am not at all advocating passing up any QB high in the draft to wait on this kid, but I want him on this team. I see absolutely nothing wrong with doubling down on QB. I could careless about Kizer, Hogan and Kessler. The more competition the better chance we find out who is legit and who is not. Watch some Kurt Benkert. He is one of the very few players I have been extremely impressed with this season.

14 hours ago, cortes02 said:

I will be so dissapointed if this happens & we have the #1 overall pick.

Peace!!!

Same. I'll be disappointed in Darnold too, though. In my opinion that's not the actions of a leader and a true great. The great ones envision and find success in any situation. If anything, the thought of turning around the absolute worst team in the league to a champion should be exciting. It doesn't sit well with me, competitively.

I have to admit I'm quite worried because Darnold is my favourite QB prospect in a long time, but I'd still be fairly surprised to see him actually stay in school. He doesn't have to look far at all to see he'd be playing a dangerous game. Matt Barkley.

49ers are missing both starting tackles, a guard, just placed garcon on ir, have Solomon thomas out with a sprained mcl, jimmie ward on IR, and we are starting cj beathard at quarterback. 

Your move, Cleveland

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

49ers are missing both starting tackles, a guard, just placed garcon on ir, have Solomon thomas out with a sprained mcl, jimmie ward on IR, and we are starting cj beathard at quarterback. 

Your move, Cleveland

We are the Cleveland Browns

Checkmate

Archived